#ReclaimTheFaith

29 minutes ago, Wednesday said:

What exactly is that we are complaining about?      That the team is not very good? That we sign foreign players ? That the owners get involved with running the club they own ? 

what is the injustice? What is the grievance? 

I am not happy that we are 18th etc but I don’t see a clear defined legitimate issue to rally around or against 

This really is some bad trolling 😂

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Admins can ignore work both ways so trolls can’t see my posts

I think that's how it works, yes.

and I don’t get to the little “you’ve ignored this user” prompt? 

I have no idea. I can't ignore anyone, admins burden I guess. I'll have to set up a dummy user and see how it operates.

Can't we all just get along?

Never will get involved in the differences between the factions that purport to have Latics (our best interests at heart), 

For the record I used to attend Trust meetings where in my opinion the main item on the agenda was the difference between them and the chairman at that time (SC)

How things have changed?

My question is what would happen to the 3% shares (admittedly worthless )that the fans  own should things change

6 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

If these shares are worthless how come PTB/BPAS are now so keen to get their hands on them?

6 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

If these shares are worthless how come PTB/BPAS are now so keen to get their hands on them?

Not doing us FANS any good at the moment apart from getting match privileges for someone in the past

5 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Agenda item one for the next Foundation meeting has to be:

Why have we only got 200 members and how can that number be made material? 

If the answer is that it can't be, then it's a busted flush. 

Does anyone know how many people have 'registered their support' on the Push The Boundary website?

7 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

Ahh Michael Malpas! It all makes sense. If we really wanted the three percent we could’ve gone for it at the last election, asking people to join the Foundation to improve it should be seen as a good thing! 

21 hours ago, deyres42 said:

If they are that wealthy then paying a bit extra to get what you what shouldn't be a problem surely.

Not when you are taking on the millions of debt as well.

On 6/26/2021 at 9:43 PM, deyres42 said:

Hence why they are now trying to muscle in to the Trusts patch...

Interesting choice of words. 

You seem to be implying some sort of  hostile take over. . . what you thinking- hide in the car park and making the trust watch replays of our losses until they fold. 😂

If more PTB minded people join they will out vote those that want to keep cosying up to the owner. It’s not sinister it’s democracy. 

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

You seem to be implying some sort of  hostile take over. . . what you thinking- hide in the car park and making the trust watch replays of our losses until they fold. 😂

If more PTB minded people join they will out vote those that want to keep cosying up to the owner. It’s not sinister it’s democracy. 

What vote are you talking about? 

10 minutes ago, Wednesday said:

What vote are you talking about? 

The vote for the trust board at the AGM voted on by trust members if the 3k who signed the petition join the trust they can vote the current lot off and install whomever they like 

18 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

The vote for the trust board at the AGM voted on by trust members if the 3k who signed the petition join the trust they can vote the current lot off and install whomever they like 

Thanks......I hope they have booked a big venue if 3000 are coming .....and I hope the Covid police don’t know about it 😀

8 hours ago, League one forever said:

Well let's call it what it is given they've gone from calling it not fit for purpose to wanting in...

6 hours ago, Luis Enrique said:

The absolute state of the trolling in this thread.

Pathetic. Depressing and utterly pathetic.

Fans want a better run club. How the fuck can we not unite around that?

It's childish isn't it. Get this, one individual has had at least six previous aliases - such is the need to continue to upset people. I am fairly certain there is a medical name for this.

20 minutes ago, Matt said:

It's childish isn't it. Get this, one individual has had at least six previous aliases - such is the need to continue to upset people. I am fairly certain there is a medical name for this.

Have you taken action on this individual?

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Surely that is more than enough to remove them? If it is the same guy as Twitter he has about 14 alias on there also

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Prick is one possibility 

9 hours ago, Luis Enrique said:

The absolute state of the trolling in this thread.

Pathetic. Depressing and utterly pathetic.

Fans want a better run club. How the fuck can we not unite around that?

The trolling is absolutely pathetic. 

The debate about whether this is the right move at the right time is fair. As you rightly point out, we want a better run club and the owner gone, not a potential power battle for the direction of the trust. 

Archived