MATCH: Salford

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, True Tic said:

That was completely inept and devoid of anything worthy of comment. Needs to change something second half ie bring an actual footballer on, to make any impact 

And let's be honest, Salford are there for the taking.  Nowhere near as good as we'd been led to believe.  Can't see them near the top playing like this.

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

That was completely inept and devoid of anything worthy of comment. Needs to change something second half ie bring an actual footballer on, to make any impact 

says a lot that I am neither watching or listening just checking in on here whilst watching a documentary about the Mary Rose 😳

I told Karl there was a chance to take a positive about all this shite and bring back some lapsed fans with it being available to watch from home.  I’ve seen 5 games this season I wouldn’t have seen as I don’t live on the doorstep and the entertainment doesn’t make it worth the petrol.

had I seen something even remotely positive other than the complete and utter garbage I did I’d probably get to BP when we could... won’t be happening now, I spent 10 a game for 5 I certainly won’t be doing it again and I definitely won’t be spending 20 do an 80 mile round trip to sit in the cold... I’m sure I won’t be the only one 

Poor finishing from Salford plus regulation saves from Lawlor keeps the score respectable.

Jameson doesn't have the measure of Asante.

Blackwood is the brightest I've seen him, DKD better than I expected.

Whelan trying to pick a pass but doesnt have Zach or Danny running into space.

CBJ final ball not good enough so far, has been in good positions, fair bet he might pick up a second yellow.

Put Rowe, Dearnley and Bamboula on 2nd half and give Jameson a rollicking.

Salford are very average, 2nd half with those 3 on and we should terrorise Salford.

On a separate issue, stop Lawlor taking dead balls, he is terrible, the ball nearly always goes out of play.

20 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Has Mo got a grudge against Dearnley and Rowe?

20 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I think it’s more that he has a grudge against the fans 

I would say he has a grudge against what good is left of the club or he is utterly deluded in his role in the club. It blows my mind how someone with that much responsibility can't be questioned or communicate. That he can do his damage in the background. 

Archived