MATCH: Cheltenham

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

I’m glad we won, but I can’t be arsed prolonging AL and Mo 

Where I’m at - surprised at that tonight, pleasantly but surprised none the less

but yeah the thought of Kewell et all acting like they’re geniuses makes me a little nauseous 

2 hours ago, hillside blue said:

I was going to spend a tenner and watch the game, then I saw that team sheet. 

I don't know about the manager knowing his best team, but he seems intent on finding his worst, I thought Saturdays line up was bad, he will be playing the kids next week.

2 hours ago, LightDN123 said:

Honestly the worse side I have seen us put out. 

Ummm

10 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

Really under the cosh before that.  That came from a corner intelligently won by Rowe when he got the ball isolated up top.

Spot on, we were hanging on for a point 10 minutes from the end.

Really clever from Rowe.

Harry Clarke outstanding again, one off the line then up the other end to score, magic.

Whelan looked good but faded, CBJ strong, Garrity was an upgrade when he came on.

Thought we would be really struggling without Pidge but credit to Ntambwe and Jameson.

Tom Hamer unlucky not to score, worked hard as always, Lawlor growing in confidence.

Bahamboula should start.

1 minute ago, Mayfield said:

Really clever from Rowe.

Harry Clarke outstanding again, one off the line then up the other end to score, magic.

Whelan looked good but faded, CBJ strong, Garrity was an upgrade when he came on.

Thought we would be really struggling without Pidge but credit to Ntambwe and Jameson.

Tom Hamer unlucky not to score, worked hard as always, Lawlor growing in confidence.

Bahamboula should start.

Isn’t it weird that Clarke does just fine without Pidge. . 

It’s almost as if Clarke is a far superior player. 

5 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Isn’t it weird that Clarke does just fine without Pidge. . 

It’s almost as if Clarke is a far superior player. 

One comes from Arsenal, the other from Salford when they were non league and pied him off to us the season they became professional and have beaten us twice

know who I’d rather learn from and it isn’t Goldilocks 

Big thing for me was the fight. Heads didn't go down when we were behind or under the cosh just before Clarke's goal. There was a real spirit there and desire. They lack know how, how to win free kicks when you've nowhere to go and how to foul to stop the oppo, all of which Cheltenham knew. Small steps but they played like a team. Defence in particular looked better. I've slagged Hamer for weeks, massive effort tonight. Need to give them all the captain's armband.

9 minutes ago, Mayfield said:

Really clever from Rowe.

Bahamboula should start.

Good summary. Lots of decent performances all over the pitch. It’s good to win 😀

Archived