MATCH: vs Tranmere Rovers (H) Carabao Cup 10/08/2021

Anyone bothering with this one? I have an early start Wednesday to be in Stoke for 8 so not made my mind up 

I’m only slightly more concerned with this competition than the Mickey Mouse cup so assuming the absentees are available I would go with (3-5-2)

Luitwieler

Jameson

Pidge

Hart

Fage

Whelan

Cisse

Bowden

Stobbs

Kiellor Dunne

Luamba  

subs

Rogers

Hope

Bam

Dearnley

Adams

The guy needing int clearance 

Diarra 

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Matt changed the title to MATCH: vs Tranmere Rover (H) Carabao Cup 10/08/2021
  • Matt featured this topic
2 minutes ago, Andy-latic said:

Will be more Tranmere than Latics fans at this one. 

Yes, well I wont be making a 300 mile trip for a this game. 

If they piss people off regarding Bradford tickets, they might even cause some fans to say feck it I'm not going now.

If he's got the same players available as Saturday he's surely got to start Luamba?

He doesn't look anywhere near ready, or that he ever might be, but he might aswell have a run given the circumstances and you never know, something could click.

Blyth could play as a Defensive Midfielder - play it into him to control and with that first touch he'll ping some quality long balls for runners to get onto.... 

1 hour ago, Londonboy said:

I will be going as I'm working in Crewe on Tuesday and Weds so will give me something to do rather than watch crap TV in the hotel...not expecting too much though to be honest though

So you can watch crap football at BP instead :D 

10 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Hope Mo was a close contact and decides to go back to Germany or Morocco to convalesce.

Sorry, Covid is not a joking matter for those who have lost loved ones! Hope Keith gets well soon.

Archived