MATCH: vs Forest Green Rovers (H) 11/12/21

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, GlossopLatic said:

Fully expect us to get a positive result tomorrow.

Well I wasn't expecting 10 goals but I'm not surprised we've got a result today.

It changes nothing we are fucked as a football club the difference between the 2 attendances was stark and mo was forced to watch the game from a window rather than the Directors box and we are still in the relegation places and I still think we will go down.

2 minutes ago, Ritchierich said:

Well I suppose that is a great point but it really depends what we do at Crawley next week...very much the type of fixture we need to go and win if we are going to get out of this mess 

No it doesn’t. It’s a great point regardless. Each game as it comes. 

Just now, another fan said:

Answer then please because I DID have you down and there is a genuine reason for the question

What do you mean you had me down? Anyhow, I may be wrong but I’d be genuinely surprised if Brooke isn’t there. 

28 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Well I wasn't expecting 10 goals but I'm not surprised we've got a result today.

It changes nothing we are fucked as a football club the difference between the 2 attendances was stark and mo was forced to watch the game from a window rather than the Directors box and we are still in the relegation places and I still think we will go down.

You would think that fact alone would lead the Lemsagams to wonder why they would want to stay involved. What’s the point?

I’m beginning to think they’re a couple of secret Rochdale fans, on a mission to destroy us.

Slightly optimistic after how we played Tuesday.. that optimism was squashed at 3.1 down.. turned off the firestick.. only to realise later that we was at 5.5 and tuned back in for the last 10mins.. does what happened in chunk of the match I missed reflect the fighting spirit and grit we are going to need to avoid the drop?

I bloody well hope so...

Bizzare game. FGR very fast as a team. Aggressive moved the ball well and their full back really pushed on. Some of our defending was dire but they switched off a number of times as well for our. 1st and 3rd. 

We seemed much more positive in possession, and played some decent balls into the channels or into the corner for the likes of Hope to chase. 

Adams played a number of decent crosses onto the box and we actually had numbers in there. 

A decent result but let's hope we can win next weekend 

4 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

mo was forced to watch the gamefrom a window 

Why?

No idea but a photograph on twitter emerged of what looked like Mo watching the game from the window to the left of the main stand as you look at it. Can anyone at the game confirm or deny that Mo was there?

Archived