Tennis Balls

7 hours ago, flashlatic said:

Always thought red noses might be a good one when comic relief comes round again. Charity gets some money too. Not sure when they start selling them though- February? - and get that something needs to be done sooner...

Theyre too light to throw on the pitch and l don't feel it would be appropriate to be winnetting on to somebody elses campaign. 

An actual plan to buy clown noses or masks or wigs and launch them on the pitch at a stated completely comic releif free time in the future however..

7 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Whatever is being planned shouldn’t be broadcast on here 

Get what you mean but unless you have access to an underground bunker and a network of Second World War spies how can you coordinate anything?

Stick tennis balls in your undercrackers - even police can’t search there unless they take you to the cells for an intimate search - and that’s usually for drugs not leisure items 

10 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Get what you mean but unless you have access to an underground bunker and a network of Second World War spies how can you coordinate anything?

Stick tennis balls in your undercrackers - even police can’t search there unless they take you to the cells for an intimate search - and that’s usually for drugs not leisure items 

Billy big balls. 

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Well personally, I quite like a juicy tangerine at this time of year especially as a juicy snack at the football. Occasionally though they can be a bit tasteless and need to be thrown away 😉

4 hours ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Well personally, I quite like a juicy tangerine at this time of year especially as a juicy snack at the football. Occasionally though they can be a bit tasteless and need to be thrown away 😉

Yeah and interestingly I believe we play in Blue and Tangerine too, so perhaps when we are playing in blue we need some tangerines to help the song ring true. 

10 hours ago, rudemedic said:

Yeah and interestingly I believe we play in Blue and Tangerine too, so perhaps when we are playing in blue we need some tangerines to help the song ring true. 

To Steve Brown..

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

To Steve Brown..

At one of the games a sheets of paper should be handed out to each fan with "I am one of the OAFC Three".

Then displayed at a certain time in the match.

11 minutes ago, Ex_pat said:

At one of the games a sheets of paper should be handed out to each fan with "I am one of the OAFC Three".

Then displayed at a certain time in the match.

Then turned into paper aeroplanes and flighted towards the pitch 

Archived