Sheridan back

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

I dont know what the action of other clubs has been, have most others released theirs, are we one of, or the last to release anything regarding this list or even next seasons ticket prices etc.

Well we've usually done it by now. We should know who we want to release atlesst so you would expect us to have had a release list in place and a list of players we've offered contracts too aswell. 

It's a possibility that we haven't fully decided who stays and who goes. It would come as no surprise whatsoever that Sheridan and the worst sporting director the world has ever seen can't agree on this. But trying to understand what goes on at Boundary Park these days is a fools errand knowone knows what goes on in the owners head.

1 hour ago, maximus1267 said:

I dont know what the action of other clubs has been, have most others released theirs, are we one of, or the last to release anything regarding this list or even next seasons ticket prices etc.

we have sold 97 season tickets

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

we have sold 97 season tickets

Actually we've sold about a thousand, I have that on pretty good authority although those who work for the club have been told not to divulge the actual number which tells you it must be low.

12 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Actually we've sold about a thousand, I have that on pretty good authority although those who work for the club have been told not to divulge the actual number which tells you it must be low.

245 had been sold when I collected my Port Vale tickets in early April...

7 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

What about the people getting freebies like our mate PeteG have they been included.

I've no idea, Neil Joy. I just asked out of curiosity and was surprised at the number. Think they'd only been on sale a few days at the time...

On 5/13/2022 at 9:44 PM, Boyyou said:

Less than half of EFL clubs have announced their lists. Don't see what the fuss is about over ours. Hardly anyone worth keeping anyway. More interested in who is coming in.

Some people obsessed with it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 especially the twitters 

How do we stack up against other clubs when it comes to general communications? 1 social media post in the last 10 days announcing the Bolton game. 

14 posts from Scunthorpe in the same period to take 1 comparison. 

25 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

How do we stack up against other clubs when it comes to general communications? 1 social media post in the last 10 days announcing the Bolton game. 

14 posts from Scunthorpe in the same period to take 1 comparison. 

Unless they are announcing the departure of our dick head owner and his fucking useless brother then they have nothing to say to me

4 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

l didnt say only 97 now did l 😉😉

Think your figures are way off @yarddog73 to go from 356 at the end of April I doubt we have sold near on 700 since. 

Not more NDAs?

Archived