Sheridan back

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Not sure how this leaves us fans. 

That there is a lot of love for Sheridan from the fans is not in doubt.

That Sheridan loves the club is not in doubt.

The doubts, for me, are:

1. Will the club be sold before the start of our National League season?

2. Will there be a decent budget to bring in players?

3. Will any new owners see Sheridan as the right man for the job?

4. Is Sheridan the right man for the job?

and the unthinkable 

5. Will we even have a club?

The fact that he approached the board for the chance to get us back into the EFL is admirable but …

That's great news for me, one part of the huge puzzle addressed, now waiting for all the other massive problems to be sorted out, I still think there will be a housing estate on Boundary Park soon but hope against all the odds that this won't be the case. Slowly Slowly.....

8 minutes ago, Warrington Blue said:

That's great news for me, one part of the huge puzzle addressed, now waiting for all the other massive problems to be sorted out, I still think there will be a housing estate on Boundary Park soon but hope against all the odds that this won't be the case. Slowly Slowly.....

Won't be houses there for at least another 80 years.

51 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I’m absolutely gutted…

I really hope a new owner has instigated this otherwise I’m at a loss as what to do and where my loyalties lie. Unless something happens very quickly with the ownership I really don’t think I can support this decision!!

talk of Blitz pulling the plug on Lemsagam to force us into administration 

Shez asked the Lemsagams if he can carry on 

Baffled by it 🤷‍♂️

Lets see what happens over the break regarding new owners n what the new fixtures look like 

Am thinking a full boycott at the moment

14 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

I really hope a new owner has instigated this otherwise I’m at a loss as what to do and where my loyalties lie. Unless something happens very quickly with the ownership I really don’t think I can support this decision!!

Owner not paying debts and Shez wants to bring his own players in.

Am I living in the real world?

18 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Let's have it right, a few decent signings and a bit of the usual pre season giddiness guarantees there'll be 3, 4000 thousand there come opening day.

That would really disappoint me if the current owners were still in situ. 

23 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Let's have it right, a few decent signings and a bit of the usual pre season giddiness guarantees there'll be 3, 4000 thousand there come opening day.

Are we talking literally or just the announced attendance?

55 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Why?

I said I don’t understand it

It’s a surprise to everyone, surely? He says he was “done with football” and that he just came back to try and save us.  

That’s gone. The owner is messing us around. Rumours of admin.

Why? 

Shocked with this appointment and very puzzled. 

The Lemmies, have already tasted a negative reaction to the early Season Ticket offer. Based on the fact it was not declared a success. 
If they were to have any chance of selling decent numbers of ST’s for next season Sheridan would probably be their best affordable option. 
After over 4yrs here they have, in plain sight, avoided any sign of trying to improve our League standing. Aiding and abetting our plunge into non-League football after circa 116yrs, at every disastrous turn. 

They have been totally inept and uninterested in our fall from grace. I hope and prey a change of ownership is in the offing. I don’t believe for 1 minuet these leopards have changed  their spots. 

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

It’s a surprise to everyone, surely? He says he was “done with football” and that he just came back to try and save us.  

Why? 

Just interested...

Soz.

36 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Why? 

Maybe we should just take him at face value when he says he wants to fix it.

Kudos to him for still wanting the hassle.

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Maybe we should just take him at face value when he says he wants to fix it.

Kudos to him for still wanting the hassle.

Where do you sit with this announcement Eyresy? For me it changes nothing, I'm boycotting until the owners have gone, which has been my stance all along. I'd rather Shez had just walked off into the sunset but perhaps he feels such an affinity with the club that he he needs to get us back into the EFL. 

4 minutes ago, disjointed said:

Where do you sit with this announcement Eyresy? For me it changes nothing, I'm boycotting until the owners have gone, which has been my stance all along. I'd rather Shez had just walked off into the sunset but perhaps he feels such an affinity with the club that he he needs to get us back into the EFL. 

I would have gone in a different direction but it should at least bring some stability over what could be a rocky few months.

Like the vast majority I would like to see the owners move on, hardly been since Scholes left but I'm not a boycotter as such, if we have a decent team I'll make the effort to go, if not I've got other interests.

Archived