MATCH: vs Bradford City (H) 19/02/22

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well played, we are really looking like a Shez side now with a bit of needle and some dangerous set pieces.

They can't argue with either the sending off or the disallowed goal.

Their number 4 went after Hope three times off the ball before he finally got caught.  Good to see everyone getting involved after that, bit of team spirit growing.

5 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Shez has won as many home league games in 11 days as KC and (the) SB did in 6 months between them.

That's the Way (I Like It).

If we win next week Shez will have accumulated 33% of our season's pointe in 6 games

3 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Weekly reminder that sacking Keith Curle won't change anything because the players are just shit, not his tactics

Do you see anyone lese that could have done this - and it sure as heck wasn't at the owner's initiative

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Weekly reminder that sacking Keith Curle won't change anything because the players are just shit, not his tactics

Sacking Keith Curle didn’t change anything to be fair - we were worse for weeks afterwards and ended up bottom

getting the right man to replace him changed it 

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Do you see anyone lese that could have done this - and it sure as heck wasn't at the owner's initiative

Don’t recall him saying anything like this when Selim was in charge. 

The club has changed since Shez came in. And you’re right, I don’t see how that would have happened if they’d hired anyone else. 

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

Don’t recall him saying anything like this when Selim was in charge. 

The club has changed since Shez came in. And you’re right, I don’t see how that would have happened if they’d hired anyone else. 

he's a hindsight merchant

I think it's fair to assume that Shez came back on the condition that Mo stopped interfering. The thing that would have made it impossible for any other manager. Having said that, what Shez has done with basically the same squad is nigh on miraculous. 

5 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Incredible how every single player is better under Shez. Some are totally transformed. 

That back 4 is now as solid as I’ve seen in years.  

Special mention for Clarke and Missile… immense today. 

It's like me on FIFA when I change the default settings to Royle/Shez

Archived