Season Tickets 22/23

Not been announced yet but just wondering where everyone is at in terms of getting a ST next season.

The division we are in doesn't have any impact on whether or not I'd get one but the fact that we have no idea who our manager will be, who will be playing for us and who the owner will be has ruled me out for the time being.

Be interested to know who would buy one at the moment and, if so, what brain injury you suffered...

We’ll be getting three tickets again if we have new owners, irrespective of the division we find ourselves in

We won’t fund another year of the Lemmies regime if they remain in place - even if we stay up. 

If the circus entertainers are still here, there is a less than zero chance of me buying one.

If someone with a plan is installed as our new owner, and it is settled before it is too late to put a decent team together. And we are not scratching around 2 weeks before the start of the season commences,  then maybe.

Problem is, because we are in such a precarious position, don't know which league we will be playing in. This will almost certainly roll on into next season, so leaving us in shit street leading into a new season AGAIN.

New owners and sensible pricing i'm there.

These clowns in charge strong chance I might not get one. I want to go and support the team and the club but performances like Tuesday night which have been far too often this season make it hard to justify. 

Bought one for this season but only attended about 5 games, which is nothing to do with either results or the owners but my lad is playing at Curzon so been going to watch them. Undecided about next season but will most likely buy one anyway.

18 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Had one this season and will probably get one next, like you say though it's difficult without a plan in place, preferably we have new owners which will make the decision an easy one.

Same with me

15 hours ago, PeteG said:

Bought one for this season but only attended about 5 games, which is nothing to do with either results or the owners but my lad is playing at Curzon so been going to watch them. Undecided about next season but will most likely buy one anyway.

Surely you'd be better POTD if you're going to go to less than 10 matches?

4 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Surely you'd be better POTD if you're going to go to less than 10 matches?

I would yes, but i've had a season ticket for 40 years plus and over that time i haven't missed many home matches, it's just recently due to watching my lad instead. I buy one to support the club.

If there are new owners then chances are I will get one.
I can't make it as often as I used to, but would get one just to show support and back new owners.

Absolutely zero chance of me getting one with the current ownership, regardless of the division we're in.

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

I would yes, but i've had a season ticket for 40 years plus and over that time i haven't missed many home matches, it's just recently due to watching my lad instead. I buy one to support the club.

Fair enough and is he good enough for us?

He has feet so at the moment I guess the answer is yes regardless of parental bias 🤣

Archived