Won last 3 matches
13 points from last 36 available

• Bender featured this topic
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Bender said:

Referee: CHRISTOPHER SARGINSON

For those not as interested in the referees as me Sarginson is the one who wondered round Valley Parade trying to book the correct Oldham player a few years ago. Eventually he found his man - Kean Bryan.

13 minutes ago, basilrobbie said:

Hard one to assess. Orient's away record suggests a tight game and that they will be difficult to break down and thus beat. Plus they are in good form.

Another 5-5 draw then....

Orient are in good form recently and have drawn a significant number of away games. We have shown in patches that we can create chances. 

It could be a close game. Win please 🙏 

Remarkable that even after 6 consecutive losses we still average more points now than when Shez returned.  We had gained 24% of available points before he came back; his games in charge have yielded 37% and for the season as a whole we're at 27%

I accept we're a poor team and now maybe more likely than not to go down, which depresses me no end. Surely though we must be due a change of luck at least. I'll take the scruffiest, flukiest 1-0 win in the world tonight. Somehow we have to get three points.

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Congo play tomorrow.

Posted this in the Missilou thread as well, but looks like he wasn’t involved at all today in the Sierra Leone friendly. So fingers crossed he’s come back early to play v Orient (either that or he’s injured 🤪)

Archived