Non-League stuff.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

You're an angry man sometimes, Chaddyexile84. 

Just because I haven't asked you doesn't mean I haven't canvassed a portion of the Oldham fanbase...

You are right, I've said before I'm very reactionary and emotive at times.  I blame the pills.

Sorry, it may have come across less angry if not in the written word 

16 minutes ago, Red Adair said:

Season ticket sales at Wrexham have been stopped/capped at 6800.  To allow single match tickets be available.

Wow good effort that. 

Even without any additional investment which there is plenty, that's around £2m up front!

That’s why IMO we need the new owners first and foremost to invest in the squad.

Wrexham have sold ST’s on the back of new ownership who’s investment has given them the best season they’ve had in years and the real possibility of a promotion back into the football league this coming season.

I’m not asking for shedloads of money but like I have said previously, get a competitive team out on the pitch challenging at the right end of the division and just about everything else will look after itself!!

12 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

That’s why IMO we need the new owners first and foremost to invest in the squad.

Wrexham have sold ST’s on the back of new ownership who’s investment has given them the best season they’ve had in years and the real possibility of a promotion back into the football league this coming season.

I’m not asking for shedloads of money but like I have said previously, get a competitive team out on the pitch challenging at the right end of the division and just about everything else will look after itself!!

100% if we dont start winning matches soon we'll have no fans left to invest in. 

On 7/16/2022 at 2:52 PM, adamoafc said:

If they want fan involvement with season ticket pricing we will of course offer our thoughts. I’m a big fan and have donated decent amounts previously to the community trust, I know how much good work they do, me and Martin talk a fair bit about different things that can be done to get the younger generation onboard.

I was the same getting into Latics in the 90’s free ticket to a 4-4 draw after being 3-1 up. Typical Latics. I’ve passed a few ideas on from the Toronto Blue Jays baseball for what they do for kids which I think would work. 

I bet that was v Notts County! First game I ever took my daughter to, she was about 7yo I think. She managed to fall asleep in a Main Stand seat (no mean feat) at 3-1 and woke up at 4-4. I blamed her of course for the draw. Even worse, I paid for her ticket! 🤣

Archived