Today's Shitstorm.

2 hours ago, nzlatic said:

He's openly racist, homophobic and misogynistic. He doesn't deserve any oxygen being given to his views or his platform.

A vile individual who the club should completely disassociate themselves from. As I understand it they haven't. I wonder why not. Barry? 

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

A vile individual who the club should completely disassociate themselves from. As I understand it they haven't. I wonder why not. Barry? 

because hes barrys useful idiot 

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I meant the former but I guess both are of interest 

OASF

PTB

The Realistic Weapons

OASIS

They’ve 713 members of that closed Facebook group, however one imagines a significant proportion of those are voyeurs, so to speak, and would not approve of the handful of active contributors.

PTB & OASF on the other hand have got 1k+ each, both of which are largely members/sponsors that actively endorse their output.

On last count there was 60+ members of the OASIS WhatsApp group.

Just now, lookersstandandy said:

OASF

PTB

The Realistic Weapons

OASIS

They’ve 713 members of that closed Facebook group, however one imagines a significant proportion of those are voyeurs, so to speak, and would not approve of the handful of active contributors.

PTB & OASF on the other hand have got 1k+ each, both of which are largely members/sponsors that actively endorse their output.

I'm sorry but you're not having realistic FC as a fans group...

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

OASF

PTB

The Realistic Weapons

OASIS

There's about 20 on the OASIS Gold WhatsApp group... 😀 

26 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

OASF

PTB

The Realistic Weapons

OASIS

Does OWTB count?

24 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'm sorry but you're not having realistic FC as a fans group...

I agree…. They are neither elected, not endorsed…. They are merely a (closed) Facebook group…. But they are contesting to be a group, so if they want to debate, let’s do it live and in public.

1 minute ago, lookersstandandy said:

I agree…. They are neither elected, not endorsed…. They are merely a (closed) Facebook group…. But they are contesting to be a group, so if they want to debate, let’s do it live and in public.

Have they issued a public statement yet? Or is that recent one just on a closed Facebook group that the voyeurs have passed on?

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

Does OWTB count?

Well, it’s just another form of social media, so it’s as relevant as they are….. but (to my knowledge) no-one on here is purporting to represent a cohort of like minded folk with a different perspective or objective.

I like how they seem to express disappointment that Andy Burnham didn't seek them out for their viewpoint like the Mayor of Greater Manchester has got time to phone up every Oldham fan and ask what they want how entitled are they.

It shows how desperate Barry is that he has turned to halfwits like Kevin Birkett and Stephen Partington. Barry doesn't care much for either of them they aren't bright enough to work out what's actually going on.

8 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Well, it’s just another form of social media, so it’s as relevant as they are….. but (to my knowledge) no-one on here is purporting to represent a cohort of like minded folk with a different perspective or objective.

I think it's safe to say OWTB's approach has always been to allow considered, rational debate flow between any group or any individual with differing, reasonable viewpoints, plans or ideas.

We're sympathetic to PTB, mind, and we'll try to help out wherever we can.

Since when did newspapers take to reporting of Facebook groups!!!

Stop giving these idiots the word count. Andy didn't call me before announcing plans, come to think of it, shez didn't call me before announcing the last signing, unforgivable.

If this was a TV show it would be funny, I wouldn't even laugh if this happened to another club.

I like Suzanne at the chron, she’s a good Journo. But I struggle to see why she has given these idiots a voice through the media. . . It’s a few mates on Facebook, who have given themselves a title. 

Even acknowledging their existence makes us look so tinpot. Should just leave them in the corner of pub spewing their bile to each other. 

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

I would say this forum probably represents close to the extremes of all thinkings. Pretty healthy debate normally but sometimes overheated. 

26 minutes ago, disjointed said:

I would say this forum probably represents close to the extremes of all thinkings. Pretty healthy debate normally but sometimes overheated. 

100%.

those on the inside see here as hostile but that's just bc they are at best acquiescing (no way thats rite 😂) the killing of our club.

but at least they can come here and try and defend themselves and their actions.

we are also free to shine wordy shaped SearchLights all over their interfacade

🔕

12 hours ago, League one forever said:

I like Suzanne at the chron, she’s a good Journo. But I struggle to see why she has given these idiots a voice through the media. . . It’s a few mates on Facebook, who have given themselves a title. 

Even acknowledging their existence makes us look so tinpot. Should just leave them in the corner of pub spewing their bile to each other. 

Well you would struggle because like one or two on here, you don't seem to appreciate, much less tolerate views which oppose your own. Maybe one day you will learn to accept views opposed to your own as a persons rite and not just throw insults their way.

15 minutes ago, redlion said:

Well you would struggle because like one or two on here, you don't seem to appreciate, much less tolerate views which oppose your own. Maybe one day you will learn to accept views opposed to your own as a persons rite and not just throw insults their way.

If by "less tolerate views" you mean by dressing up in Ku Klux Klan Outfits, abusing women online and demanding the removal/extermination of all muslims - not to mention vile messages sent to another fan encouraging his suicide - all by the poster boy of this "group"

then I'm quite happy to be in the "one or two" thanks 

37 minutes ago, redlion said:

Please could you point some out, offer a decent sample size so we can get a good look at your claim. Cheers.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

If by "less tolerate views" you mean by dressing up in Ku Klux Klan Outfits, abusing women online and demanding the removal/extermination of all muslims - not to mention vile messages sent to another fan encouraging his suicide - all by the poster boy of this "group"

then I'm quite happy to be in the "one or two" thanks 

Now you're just being daft and exaggerating. I'm not referring to this "group" in particular. I don't know of this "group". I am referring to your demeanour in general. Quick to insult if peoples opinions go against your own. You won't ever see it but I'm sure others do.

Archived