This old town don't smell too pretty
And I can feel the warnin' signs
Runnin' around my mind
And when I leave this island
I'll book myself into a soul asylum
'Cause I can feel the warnin' signs
Runnin' around my mind

Half the World Away    😐

We didn't lose because of the ref but that referee was fucking shocking and blatantly biased. 

As for us that was the worst performance this season at home bar none, it was truly awful, we look like a team of strangers, no effort or desire from minute one, they wanted it more, worked harder, put their foot in and showed a willingness to work for each other. 

Clarke and Chapman should of been subbed after 10 minutes, Tollitt improved for a switch to the right, Shelton was shite and couldn't find a blue shirt all afternoon, Yarney doesn't convince me at centre half and was what we needed at right back, Norman solid again was the only positive but let's face it we didn't have a shot on target against fucking Halifax at home and for me Unsworth has to go because the players just aren't playing for him.

Said it many times before but Unsworth has to go.Halifax from the start meant business and ran us ragged and their big lump up front was good and their wingers were nippy.Our midfield  was awful and this poor home show in front of a large home support.I feel sorry for the new support who came to see this shambles. 

Next game I'll bring my sunglasses for those advertising  signs.

5 minutes ago, kev1970 said:

Did you see the pens for us  ....Every decision seemed to go there way 

2 definite pens for us.  The one on Timmy was a joke.  He was through so why would he go down if the guy hasn't touched him.  The other the guy almost took Nuttalls shirt off and the ref gave a free kick to them.  We played terrible but everytime we got anywhere near the box he gave a free kick to them.  

Only Norman and Abraham come out of that with any credit. Felt a bit sorry for Clarke today. He had an absolute shocker but had zero support again down the right. Everyone was poor apart from the above 2.

I was back on for giving him more time but setting up like that today has tipped me the other way again. Get rid now. 

We rarely challenged for the first ball in midfield and when we didn't win it we never challenged for the second. Was all about getting people back into position to sit back.

Fondop and Nuttall had a hard time feeding off shit balls but their man up top on his own was far cleverer. Backing in every time and causing us problems. We don't try and play football we hoof and then sit back.

Referee was dog shit but again, they were cleverer. Always dropping to the floor and he gave them everything. 

I can't get over how we set up like that. I thought we had turned a corner but seems other teams are just really shit.

Oh and 442 isn't the magic formation people on here make out. Surely that's obvious

Archived