Home attendances

On 3/8/2024 at 9:35 AM, yarddog73 said:

Good luck to them at £400

If you factor in the huge increase in energy & utility bills that still represents a saving of almost £7 a game against POTD and would still be cheaper than a fair few teams in this league.

40 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

You pulled me up on another thread, yet you continue to get on BP’s back at every opportunity. 
Hypocritical? 

Sorry, are polite questions not allowed? You weren't asking questions, you were being abusive

7 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Sorry, are polite questions not allowed? You weren't asking questions, you were being abusive

He can't see your posts as you well know so you're not asking questions your singling him out again, it's tedious.

7 hours ago, mcfluff1985 said:

The guy responds to every post with negativity and opposing to MM and our management structure, it gets boring. 

You take it on yourself to respond to a blokes posts who can’t see you. 

17 hours ago, daniel said:

Were they fuck.

If there were they were better at keeping schtum than when some of our fans have been in home ends as the away side.

Also they were 18 below a full allocation.

Edited by rudemedic

19 hours ago, Londonboy said:

How.many were there today from Chesterfield?

18 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

All nicely crammed in at the back of the Chaddy end, with road barriers fixed to the front for a particularly classy touch. Played a blinder our executives. 😂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

All nicely crammed in at the back of the Chaddy end, with road barriers fixed to the front for a particularly classy touch. Played a blinder our executives. 😂

And apart from one or two moments, they were surprisingly quiet…

39 minutes ago, Dickie Down said:

Just looking at some stuff on Facebook.

On March 15th 1986 we beat Palace 2-0 at home in Division 2, Championship in new money, in front of 3726.

I think that was a Friday night match. I don't know how I know this but I think that it was @oafcprozac first Oldham match.

46 minutes ago, Dickie Down said:

On March 15th 1986 we beat Palace 2-0 at home in Division 2, Championship in new money, in front of 3726.

We beat Palace?  Finding that hard to believe!  I think the last time we won at Selhurst Park was before I was born, and that includes when Wimbledon and Charlton played there.  Was all in quite sharp focus when my Sunday League team was made up largely of Palace & Oldham fans

7 hours ago, Dickie Down said:

Might have been Ian Wright's debut for Palace?

6 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

We beat Palace?  Finding that hard to believe!  I think the last time we won at Selhurst Park was before I was born, and that includes when Wimbledon and Charlton played there.  Was all in quite sharp focus when my Sunday League team was made up largely of Palace & Oldham fans

We regularly had sub 4k crowds in what was the old Championship and away attendances further than Birmingham were always pretty poor late 80's.

50 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

We regularly had sub 4k crowds in what was the old Championship and away attendances further than Birmingham were always pretty poor late 80's.

It wasn't the concept of the attendance I was struggling with...

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

Attendances at football generally dropped off a cliff in the eighties. The biggest attendances were almost always in the FA Cup.

Didn’t know where to put this as didn’t think it warranted a new thread but DR has confirmed we still won’t be able to offer Financing options for Season tickets next season due to previous ownership and poor credit score. A shame, as think we would have shifted a few via this option.