Jump to content

Recommended Posts

£10 Tickets.

Hopefully this will entice some day trippers to come along. I've had a few texts off people who seem keen who aren't Oldham fans so could we take a big following again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm surprised tickets are only a tenner. I expected the normal price for this game, after all it is the 4th. round and he winner gets a great chance of a big team in the 5th. I don't think it will more than double the gate they would have got anyway. Perhaps they want to increase the atmosphere to give them a better chance. It won't work with the noise from our away support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not a good one for the day tripper type as it’s quite a way out of town isn’t it? Only been once and that was in the car, and it seemed a way out of town in an industrial area

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be looking at 3k+ here to be honest. It’s not often we get to see Latics in the 4th round of the FA cup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Should be looking at 3k+ here to be honest. It’s not often we get to see Latics in the 4th round of the FA cup.

 

Although we are the only L1/L2 (at the time of games) to win four matches against Premier League opposition this millenium - so no strangers to cracking FA Cup days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

£10 Tickets.

Hopefully this will entice some day trippers to come along. I've had a few texts off people who seem keen who aren't Oldham fans so could we take a big following again?

1500 would be an achievement 

 

You’ve got all your bases covered Kus...😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This fixture has more at stake than the usual bog standard league 1 fixture between the sides in recent years a place in the FA cup 5th round would be huge for either side we will take plus 3000.

Edited by GlossopLatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

Not a good one for the day tripper type as it’s quite a way out of town isn’t it? Only been once and that was in the car, and it seemed a way out of town in an industrial area

No. I walked from the station with my lad who was about 8 at the time, took about 20mins. Passed loads of pubs, would be good on the piss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 9:21 AM, deyres42 said:

Will take more to Macc than Donny.

 

On 1/8/2019 at 10:00 AM, deyres42 said:

Unless it's a tenner a ticket be lucky if there's 1500 at Donny.

 

2 hours ago, LaticsPete said:

1500 would be an achievement 

 

You’ve got all your bases covered Kus...😀

 

Straight out of the deyres42 school of basecoverin’ 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe they are scared of our 12th man...I would we are deafening.

 

Having a stadium filled with your own homes fans that outnumber away ones, has got to have a little impact on the match surely.....tactics already by Rovers, hoping we can sell our allocation

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

 

 

 

Straight out of the deyres42 school of basecoverin’ 😉

 

I still think it’ll be close. Even at a tenner. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jorvik_latic said:

 

I still think it’ll be close. Even at a tenner. 

I’d be happy with 1500+ anyway, but I think it’ll be quite a few more... loads I know are going that usually pick and choose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We will go there in great numbers  and be their 12th man again.Next round home v manure☺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Industrial action by northern rail again on the 26th the wankers, looks like i have to drive again..

 

I was on the picket line with them this morning :)

 

Anyway, I'm surprised by the lack of faith in our ability to turn out. I remember Huddersfield filling the Rocky Road in 2008. I think we'll do the same at Donny.

 

Is anyone aware of a cap on the number of tickets each supporter can purchase? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, fleetwood Blue said:

Industrial action by northern rail again on the 26th the wankers, looks like i have to drive again..

 

33 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

 

I was on the picket line with them this morning :)

 

Anyway, I'm surprised by the lack of faith in our ability to turn out. I remember Huddersfield filling the Rocky Road in 2008. I think we'll do the same at Donny.

 

Is anyone aware of a cap on the number of tickets each supporter can purchase? 

Am I right in thinking this strike is connected to driver-only trains? With there being no financial incentives involved aside from inflation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, rudemedic said:

 

Am I right in thinking this strike is connected to driver-only trains? With there being no financial incentives involved aside from inflation?

 

Aye. Arriva Northern guards have now had 44 days of industrial action spanning over two years. Last week the Manchester Victoria train station picket line was attacked by right-wingers hence the show of support this morning.

 

https://issuu.com/rmtunion/docs/gaurds_2016/2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, UpTheLatics said:

Donny's result today was brutal.

 

We could do with someone taking Marquis off them before we play them....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×