Cheltenham (A)

I'm going, looking forward to it because I always enjoy going to watch Latics, but not expecting much from it.

I'm guessing N'Guessan will be brought in to start, therefore I think we'll go with:

Zeus

Mills

Hamer

Wheater

Nepomuceno

N'Guessan

McCann

Morais

Maouche

Smith

Azankpo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m heading down too. Wasn’t going to after the back to back defeats and overall depressing situation but, hey, it’s still my team and Football is escapism in many ways and at six years old I made my choice...it could have been ManU or City but I fell in love with Latics so there’s no going back 😆

47 minutes ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

I'm going, looking forward to it because I always enjoy going to watch Latics, but not expecting much from it.

I'm guessing N'Guessan will be brought in to start, therefore I think we'll go with:

Zeus

Mills

Hamer

Wheater

Nepomuceno

N'Guessan

McCann

Morais

Maouche

Smith

Azankpo

Dino on his PRE match discussion for the match tomorrow said Smith was ill against Scunthorpe although he played and is a doubt for tomorrow which is a pity although Nepo might be used in that position.

Explains the tiredness so I applaud him for trying.....

1 hour ago, the_mighty_bosh said:

Zeus

Mills

Hamer

Wheater

Nepomuceno

N'Guessan

McCann

Morais

Maouche

Smith

Azankpo

Nailed it for me. I'll always enjoy watching Latics and always will.

49 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

I will be going too as it is one of the games that is relatively local to me. 😀 I fully expect us us to lose but will be hoping for an improvement on Wednesday’s shambolic performance. Less than two hundred from Oldham I reckon. 

140 miles

should and always have gone.....but been drafted in as emergency cover at work today...so that's fucked that up....

never done a lot at Cheltenham and not expecting much today

will now definitely be doing Exeter and Walsall as penance

21 minutes ago, Downender said:

should and always have gone.....but been drafted in as emergency cover at work today...so that's fucked that up....

never done a lot at Cheltenham and not expecting much today

will now definitely be doing Exeter and Walsall as penance

There are times when being called in to work is a blessing in disguise. 

"We need to make a lot of changes and we're doing that, some players have moved on already and we're trimming the squad down. We've got to try and bring better quality players in and I've got to say that the Chairman has been fantastic in terms of backing me to do those things.

36 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

"We need to make a lot of changes and we're doing that, some players have moved on already and we're trimming the squad down. We've got to try and bring better quality players in and I've got to say that the Chairman has been fantastic in terms of backing me to do those things.

Smith and McCann not in the squad start the rumourtron.

This is how sky has us lining up. I'd love to see us play like that but in reality it's probably Azankpo on wing and mills RB in a 451 😴. Good to see nepo missiliou and branger back. Say what you want about AL's boys but them three are the better side of the choices bar Smith on a good day. Wouldve liked to see maouche instead of jones who seems very americanised in his slow play

20200104_142052.jpg

41 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Wonder who been released then nothing on website !

You'd hope at the very least Zabret and Smith-Brown's loan deals have been terminated. Whether we were paying any wages for either is moot.

McHale was released and on official.

I'm sure they must be trying to get rid of Coke and Vera.

Archived