Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Witty said:

What is everyone hoping for / expecting with the prospect of something happening tomorrow?

My guess is that if there is anything to be announced today its likely to be about the shares that the FLG said they were in the process of buying weeks ago

Just about how many they have been able to buy, as the numbers will reflect on what impact they could have in the board room, or not

1 minute ago, nzlatic said:

As I have no idea what the move was, let alone the counter move, I'll try and forget there was ever the chance of some action!

Phew! Thank goodness something I was unaware of has been blocked by something I'm totally ignorant of. 

27 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

The farce from the club and from the FLG continues.   No time for either of them right now. 

It’s a fucking game to the pair of them.  Glad they can all have bants on twitter though. 👍 

Back in your box

3 hours ago, kowenicki said:

The farce from the club and from the FLG continues.   No time for either of them right now. 

It’s a fucking game to the pair of them.  Glad they can all have bants on twitter though. 👍 

Blitz is playing you Kow.... and you’re falling for it.

21 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

Blitz is playing you Kow.... and you’re falling for it.

Explain please.  I’ve not been paying attention for a few weeks due to a lack of giving a shit what the various parties are up to. 

21 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Explain please.  I’ve not been paying attention for a few weeks due to a lack of giving a shit what the various parties are up to. 

The FLG are pawns in this game. The players are Blitz [land asset owner] and Marco [club asset owner]..... the club asset owner and his advisers (at the fans forum) have told us they are investigating transactions relating to ownership of the north stand. The intimation being they believe Blitz and crew have stitched the club up. They might be right. They might be wrong. The club asset owner (through the fishul) has said, he is dealing directly with the landlord over the club's use of the OEC, thereby downplaying the significance of the FLG. Rumours from my namesake [have I said he's no relation?] of today being a "pivotal day" seem to indicate the club believed/believes they have unearthed something that could place doubt on Blitz's ownership of said stand. Paul Whitehead's tweet of today, seems to suggest that claim has been neutralised, at least for now. To pit the club vs the FLG as the issue, is EXACTLY what Blitz wants you to do. The real fkin problem here is Blitz's stranglehold over our football club vs Marco's incompetence/ineptitude. The FLG are mere bystanders. Bystanders I might add, that at least support the fkin football club mired in the fkin mess.... unlike our American and Dubai based protagonists.

30 minutes ago, lookersstandandy said:

The FLG are pawns in this game. The players are Blitz [land asset owner] and Marco [club asset owner]..... the club asset owner and his advisers (at the fans forum) have told us they are investigating transactions relating to ownership of the north stand. The intimation being they believe Blitz and crew have stitched the club up. They might be right. They might be wrong. The club asset owner (through the fishul) has said, he is dealing directly with the landlord over the club's use of the OEC, thereby downplaying the significance of the FLG. Rumours from my namesake [have I said he's no relation?] of today being a "pivotal day" seem to indicate the club believed/believes they have unearthed something that could place doubt on Blitz's ownership of said stand. Paul Whitehead's tweet of today, seems to suggest that claim has been neutralised, at least for now. To pit the club vs the FLG as the issue, is EXACTLY what Blitz wants you to do. The real fkin problem here is Blitz's stranglehold over our football club vs Marco's incompetence/ineptitude. The FLG are mere bystanders. Bystanders I might add, that at least support the fkin football club mired in the fkin mess.... unlike our American and Dubai based protagonists.

Cheers. I think I hinted at this week 1 of FLG?   🔮 

Archived