Ex players and that

It's an assault on a minor infront of what looks like the old bill/stewards too. Looks like one did move forward/react.

How bloody stupid of him

The lad is 17, if he had done that on the pitch against a 17 yo he would have only got a yellow card.

Doesn't mean what he did was right. But to call it assault on a minor is a serious over-exaggeration.

As Jorvik said the lad is quite clearly doing his job so it's stupidity.

Watched a Northampton Town back line including Neal Eardley and Zander Daimond hold Southend Utd to a draw at Roots Hall today. Thought Diamond did well against Fortune and then Ranger (including "taking one for the team" late on). Marc Richards, ex-Tics, good value at this level. Northampton well-organised and a draw a fair result.

Watched a Northampton Town back line including Neal Eardley and Zander Daimond hold Southend Utd to a draw at Roots Hall today. Thought Diamond did well against Fortune and then Ranger (including "taking one for the team" late on). Marc Richards, ex-Tics, good value at this level. Northampton well-organised and a draw a fair result.

Did Eardley get it forward ever?

Watched a Northampton Town back line including Neal BloodyellEardley and Zander Daimond hold Southend Utd to a draw at Roots Hall today. Thought Diamond did well against Fortune and then Ranger (including "taking one for the team" late on). Marc Richards, ex-Tics, good value at this level. Northampton well-organised and a draw a fair result.

FTFY

The lad is 17, if he had done that on the pitch against a 17 yo he would have only got a yellow card.

Doesn't mean what he did was right. But to call it assault on a minor is a serious over-exaggeration.

As Jorvik said the lad is quite clearly doing his job so it's stupidity.

I didn't know the ball boys age so I'll hold my hands up with regards to the "minor". However me laying a finger on someone is, technically classed as an assault and it's not as if they we both agreeing to and playing a contact sport either.

A good man ? Know him well do you ? If we are just going off what we see from the outside, I'd say a boring unambitious :censored: but agree dealt a bad hand. Although a proper manager has got a tune out of the more or less the same.

He speaks well of you too.

You been made redundant before?

Going through it right now. What's your point ?

So am I it's not nice is it

We should both know therefore know that what Robinson had to go through wasn't a pleasant experience for him he's a human being.

Sometimes things don't work out just because it didn't work out for him here and we were right to get rid it doesn't mean he isn't a good person or that he is a bad coach. He's gone back to being a number 2 he will probably be good at that.

He might want Baraclough now leaving JS to bring in his own choice.

I forsee many departures to Motherwell at the end of the season.

Robbo has gone as first team coach under Mark McGhee manager and James McFadden assistant manager. Deal is only till end of the season also. Doubt robbo will be able to bring in an assistant first team coach ?

So am I it's not nice is it

We should both know therefore know that what Robinson had to go through wasn't a pleasant experience for him he's a human being.

Sometimes things don't work out just because it didn't work out for him here and we were right to get rid it doesn't mean he isn't a good person or that he is a bad coach. He's gone back to being a number 2 he will probably be good at that.

But equally I don't need all my ex colleagues saying what a great bloke I am (I'm not) or that it's a shame how I've been treated. I will get over it and get a new job. But I will still be a few quid Behind Robbo. Nothing against the geezer as I don't know what he's like as a man. I've seen enough to say he's not a football manager though. Maybe he's a great coach and has realised that . He gets a much easier ride than past managers who Imo actually tried to win football matches

But equally I don't need all my ex colleagues saying what a great bloke I am (I'm not) or that it's a shame how I've been treated. I will get over it and get a new job. But I will still be a few quid Behind Robbo. Nothing against the geezer as I don't know what he's like as a man. I've seen enough to say he's not a football manager though. Maybe he's a great coach and has realised that . He gets a much easier ride than past managers who Imo actually tried to win football matches

20 odd games isn't a big enough sample size to know if he is any good or not.

20 odd games isn't a big enough sample size to know if he is any good or not.

I would usually agree however he showed zero improvement. And continued with a negativity that was clearly holding us back and not working. Think he is obviously a good coach. But to me came across as too weak to be the big cheese. We will see I guess

Kelly was obviously a fraud.

I'll always maintain if you think Robinson was hard done by then you have to think likewise about Dunn.

Well Dunn was dealt a bad hand to be fair, problem was he told everyone was. Created an atmosphere that everyone was useless but him, moaned about the fans, called the players out to the media. If my boss publicly told everyone I was naff, I doubt I'd be inclined to work hard for them again.