Ex players and that

1 hour ago, NewBlue said:

Fantastic. Hardly even feel bitter about the money we’ve missed out on. Just pleasing to see a Latics lad play for England.

Will make a rare point of watching the national team tonight. Hope he has a blinder.

Yeah, think the actual achievement has been missed by some who'd prefer to talk about the money that we may or may not have missed out on.

Just now, rudemedic said:

Well he's from New Moston, think that's Manchester. His Place of Birth is likely to be Manchester too. 

Furry muff. Manchester, Burnley and Brentford all getting mentioned. Nothing about the club that developed him. Isn't Tyldesley from Bury? Jealous twat.

3 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Furry muff. Manchester, Burnley and Brentford all getting mentioned. Nothing about the club that developed him. Isn't Tyldesley from Bury? Jealous twat.

Mentioned us right at the beginning 

4 minutes ago, dannyboy55555 said:

Probably massively biased but he’s been outstanding IMO

Definitely biased. I’d say he’s not done anything wrong. He’s got on the end of a few of the corners. I’d love to see him get s goal.some neat little passes and looks comfortable to me. Non of them have been outstanding tho imo.