Bury (A)

28 minutes ago, Dick_Valentine said:

Anyone know if the trams are running tomorrow or not? Was told they weren’t earlier in the week, then read they were and now I’m told they’re not? Sorry if this has already been covered. Cheers. 

According to the TFGM website they are running mate (From Manchester to Bury and back), I posted on here earlier in the week and that it was replacement bus service thinking it said 11:30am but it's not till 11:30pm ?

Good

We are going by tram from Oldham about 11ish after a couple of drinks in town and catching the tram back to Victoria after the game and then seeing Joe Bonnamassa at the MEN

Should be a good day out

7 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Game today. Same starting eleven as at Scunthorpe?

Three super subs Doyle, McEleny and Holloway.

Should be a cracker of a game.

I’d go with that, I didn’t think we’d be seeing Holloway after Scunthorpe, but I asked him if he would be fit when I got my Bury tickets and he said he would be ready for Saturday, he said it was just a painful knock he received last week.

3 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I’m driving ,is there parking?what time would people advise being in the ground for? don’t want to have to que miss kick off etc

There is street parking. Try near the houses across Manchester Rd near playing field. As for what time Bury always seem to make a hash of it I’d like to get there about 2pm. I believe it is cash on turnstiles? No need to go ticket office if POTD ? 

Just now, simplythemostimportantkick said:

There is street parking. Try near the houses across Manchester Rd near playing field. As for what time Bury always seem to make a hash of it I’d like to get there about 2pm. I believe it is cash on turnstiles? No need to go ticket office if POTD ? 

Cheers, I have a ticket.