Morecambe (a)

1 hour ago, lookersstandandy said:

Lined up like that on little Wembley?

That's what I saw for a few minutes but maybe that's for the second half?

Anyway I guessed not and changed first goalscorer to José from Lang on the prediction thread!

54 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

And I can see a little of Kante in Missilou....

Sayig Missilou is a  bit of a Kante is harsh  (although more so in a Cockney accent).

Every time I hear his name I think Missy Lou who I assume was either a county singer or John Boy Walton's little sister

2 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Every time I hear his name I think Missy Lou who I assume was either a county singer or John Boy Walton's little sister

Every time I hear his name this plays in my head.

1 hour ago, OLDHAMADE said:

If your going to be derogatory atleast learn how to spell MORECAMBE and believe me that's like comparing Mayfair to Old Kent Rd

Never even noticed that all my life and I’m on the aspergers scale to a level that I now can’t concentrate on my book as my mind is rewinding back thru my life and scanning for a reason.

Night ruined ?

Just now, Monty Burns said:

Never even noticed that all my life and I’m on the aspergers scale to a level that I now can’t concentrate on my book as my mind is rewinding back thru my life and scanning for a reason.

Night ruined ?

Sorry Monty, I just couldn't let that one go for obvious reasons and if you're travelling over tomorrow you'd see why

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Oh and yes, I’m heading over ?.

Good man, 

Have a wander down the prom, bow to Mr Morecambe, take a good gulp of sea air and admire the view of the Lakeland mountains in all their majesty. 

YES and Forget that Shithole you mentioned earlier 

Looking forwards to going for the weekend and a win.Kings Arms is good for beer food and large tv screens and is just across from the Eric Morecambe statue.Then off to Cartmel races for another win or two.Morecambes future looks good if they  can  get that Eden project built.