Morecambe (a)

22 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

And he'd still stand out in this midfield, thanks a lot Lemsagam. :sign0173:

As what, a comedian? 

You probably rated Winchester too and before him Wesolowski. 

All low grade footballers (and I use that term loosely) who went on to lower levels on free transfers proving that they were over rated by Latics fans. 

All 3 could survive at 4th division level which merely illustrates how far we have fallen now. O'grady is passable too. 

Yes its that shite. 

16 hours ago, unsworthlatic said:

I think Fane could offer this side enough especially at L2 level. Undoubtedly he needs to learn and be coached but still think he could and will have a part to play once back fit

Come here Ousmane, Ball... Foot... Kick. 

Yes that should do it. 

He will soon be playing holding midfielder at Stamford Bridge now. 

He is as similar to Makelele as I am to Lewis Hamilton because I once overtook a pensioner in her Nissan Sunny

15 hours ago, al_bro said:

Why is Fane being discussed on this topic? He won't be available for months, and it has been done to death on other topics.

8 hours ago, Hands on said:

Why is a thread about an away game at Morecambe a discussion of two players who won't be playing.  Lets start talking about Surridge - ah no he is out with a recurrence of his injury.  Lets talk about someone who is fit............

Guys their are no rules in which way a thread goes if people want to meander into different area then they can do. Don't like it scroll past it. Or direct the thread back to its original path by posting something about the topic. 

Edited by GlossopLatic

49 minutes ago, ChaddySmoker said:

As what, a comedian? 

You probably rated Winchester too and before him Wesolowski. 

All low grade footballers (and I use that term loosely) who went on to lower levels on free transfers proving that they were over rated by Latics fans. 

All 3 could survive at 4th division level which merely illustrates how far we have fallen now. O'grady is passable too. 

Yes its that shite. 

If everyone is fully fit who plays in midfield then from what we've currently got? 

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

I really want Missile to fulfill his promise and then for us to start doing this at matches. Really, really, really want this to happen.

If he could also score loads of goals and do the John Travolta-Uma Thurman dance, that would be lovely.