Branger 6

Gardner 5

Nepomuceno 5

O'Grady 7

Baxter 6

Lang 5

Maouche 5

Graham 7

You can’t give a five for a goal scorer that’s ridiculous!

Back in far west Cumbria, Been up since 4am, worked till midday then drove down through Cumbria behind every fecking tourist and tractor Arrrrggg.

Anyway Myself and my other half had a great day out in sunny Morecambe watching us get a win on the road.

We have won and we have made a good start to the season, I could find things to criticise about the team and the performance but when I really think about what has gone on at the club these past few years and all the negative press, I will refrain because I feel that we will move forward and start repairing our recent past.

What I have taken away today is a feeling of unity within the team and management, it wasn't pretty at all and we could quite easily have lost that game, but we didn't and to see the reaction of the team, Bunn, Rhodes and the fans at full time was a very pleasing sight.

There felt a nicer atmosphere among fans too which was pleasing.

I can see we haven't got the most talented team but we have a mixture of hard workers, experience, youth and a couple of players who could make a difference once fully fit.

There is no denying this is a poor league and we will play poorly at times but still win games.

Onwards and upwards hopefully and hope all latics fans got home safely.

8 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Watching Bunn slap his chest just brought a lump to my throat. . . 

Because you know he means it. 

Long may the good run continue. 

You've got to love that passion, just hope he's given the couple of players he needs this week to strengthen us.

2 hours ago, rudemedic said:

From what I've seen of Missilou he's a holding midfielder who is nearly a foot smaller but can read a game and pass the ball much better than Fane. Then again neither of those are hard. 

He passed a 40 yard ball out of play when options were open and barely completed a pass in the 1st half today. he didn't win that many tackles either first time I've seen him so hopefully improves but I wasnt impressed. More work rate than coke but 0 quality. Can't say his positiong j pressed either as he dived in a lot after getting wrong side of players

Edited by bluehobbit

7 minutes ago, bluehobbit said:

He passed a 40 yard ball out of play when options were open and barely completed a pass in the 1st half today. he didn't win that many tackles either first time I've seen him so hopefully improves but I wasnt impressed. More work rate than coke but 0 quality. Can't say his positiong j pressed either as he dived in a lot after getting wrong side of players

Ridiculous tweet. For me missed out on MOM to Iverson. Work rate excellent, tackles well, doesn’t mind heading the ball.  The fact that you had something to say about him but left out the woeful Gardner second bad game on the bounce. 

47 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Ridiculous tweet. For me missed out on MOM to Iverson. Work rate excellent, tackles well, doesn’t mind heading the ball.  The fact that you had something to say about him but left out the woeful Gardner second bad game on the bounce. 

Gardner was good against mac 1st half. Not so good today. 

I hope for an improved showing from them both next time out

57 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

It may have been a ridiculous tweet had it actually been a tweet.

54 minutes ago, laticsmarra said:

Still no wiser as to our prospects this season.We are poor particularly in midfield,but opposition are worse. How long can this continue? Good result today lets hope FB can get some momentum from this

I don’t think we’ll go up.

However, I’m confident of a good season with a top half finish. 

After all the shit we’ve put up with, I’ll take that. 

Wow, what a following. Can't remember the last time we were that vocal and didn't turn on our own lads.

As per other comments, 2nd half was poor at very best. It was decided, in the depths of the Globe Arena, the passing we showed in spells of the first half was to be no more and the plan was to hoof to COG whose sole job was to flick on to no one. That said, what a steely performance, coming together on defence to keep a clean sheet...largely thanks to some very good stops by Iversen (he needs a far better song).

The Hunt to RM / Graham to RB must stop though. Both look lost and invite the opposition on.

Thought Taylor did really well today. 2nd half, there was a huge gap ahead of him where whoever should've been LM went missing and their right back...he can play a bit...bombed on.

This team will gel. It will get better just by sending time of the pitch together. KTF. OTID.

Good reception from players to fans at the end.

Dad n lad.

Edited by pcscorchio