There is a minority on here who are either just, childish, wind up merchants, devoid of football knowledge or sense, ignorant or all of these.

I just skip their posts, not worth my valuable time to read such shite.

99% of folk on here give balanced and interesting opinions.

They make the board worth reading and if you ever look at other clubs forums, ours is up there with the best.

Come on scholesy, if true !!

2 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

When is AL due back from Dubai? Might be the only thing holding the deal back because I suspect he'd want his picture printed all over the Nationals given he's ploughed a good few quid into us thus far.

Can’t blame him really. 

4 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Told it might not happen for a few weeks, don't know if that means announcement or starting the job.

I'm going to take that as it won't happen.

Until the ink on the contract is signed, Latics more than most are expects at cocking these things up and a few weeks will give them even more opportunity to do so.

It'll be Wild until the end of the season, when the saga will continue...

Edited by JoeP

6 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Told it might not happen for a few weeks, don't know if that means announcement or starting the job.

The Telegraph understands that Scholes has held discussions with the League Two side and is expected to be appointed within 24 hours.

30 minutes ago, maximus1267 said:

Let's face it, if he is announced and we are not promoted by the end of the week it will have been the wrong decision by AL.

Scholes will be gone within 6 months and we'll be the new Orient, again.

Unless Scholes has reminded him of "Slowly-Slowly"

23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

When is AL due back from Dubai? Might be the only thing holding the deal back because I suspect he'd want his picture printed all over the Nationals given he's ploughed a good few quid into us thus far.

Loves a good photo opportunity does  :clown:

31 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Flight EK17 arrived at Manchester at 11:20, next one due in at 18:50. My guessing is AL is collecting his snake skin Louis Vuitton from carousel 4 as we speak 

5 minutes ago, rteoafc said:

So was Joe (second time around) but I agree: if it is happening then you’d think it’s only going to be when AL is there for a photo op.

Someone else suggested announced today, and press Conf tommorow. (Could easily be Mon for Tues press Conf). Normally press Conf announced day before to enable hacks to get the story ready. 

1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

If he’s announced , I can’t wait for the first time we don’t win 8-0 and he’s jumped all over for giving his views on BT Sport. Should be on the training ground not in studio etc etc. 

Why do people moan about people moaning about things that haven't even happened