32 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

According to our sources ( Leesinnott) would look amazing going across my screen 

No yellow banner but they just did BREAKING NEWS and basically said no actual facts and not that somebody had read this board or spoken to Lee Sinnott.

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

When is AL due back from Dubai? Might be the only thing holding the deal back because I suspect he'd want his picture printed all over the Nationals given he's ploughed a good few quid into us thus far.

Sky Sports just said AL back tomorrow, expect decision then and Scholes one of 4 being considered!

3 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

Now on Sky yellow ticker tape.... fuck me, they said tomorrow.  I’ll be camped out in front of the telly now 

4 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Sky Sports just said AL back tomorrow, expect decision then and Scholes one of 4 being considered!

I suspect the other 3 will be lower league merry go round managers.  So unless the other 3 are Ancelotti, Pep or Klopp... give him the job.  

Edited by kowenicki

18 minutes ago, Steve_R said:

Why do people moan about people moaning about things that haven't even happened

Because the people moaning about the moaners before the event just know it’s inevitable. Experience on here tells us. 

Why do people moan about what they perceive as someone moaning about something that’s not happened (EVER) even though it was very much light hearted in the first place ? 

Just now, kowenicki said:

I suspect the other 3 will be lower league merry go round managers.  So unless the other 3 are Ancelotti, Pep or Klopo... give him the job.  

Hard to think of anyone likely to apply that would be remotely in the same league. 

7 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Because the people moaning about the moaners before the event just know it’s inevitable. Experience on here tells us. 

Why do people moan about what they perceive as someone moaning about something that’s not happened (EVER) even though it was very much light hearted in the first place ? 

Touchy! Chill out mate

1 minute ago, Greenfield Latic said:

FWIW I have it on good authority that Scholes has taken the job, my sister and brother in law are close friends and saw him this morning. I asked if they knew who his assisstant would be but they didnt ask!! They said he is good mates with Nicky Butt.

Until it’s confirmed by Grasscroft Latic, this will just be an unsubstantiated rumour I’m afraid 🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, singe said:

Me to all these people tweeting their sourcs confirm talks were held.

tenor.gif?itemid=9518656

Northern reporter for mail sport.  Brothers a Utd fan, says this fella gets the Utd rumours right.... I myself at this point in time claim to know nothing and couldnt give a fiddlers fuk as to the rumours or whoever is eventually appointed. Thought i would share!

5 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

FWIW I have it on good authority that Scholes has taken the job, my sister and brother in law are close friends and saw him this morning. I asked if they knew who his assisstant would be but they didnt ask!! They said he is good mates with Nicky Butt.

Can you give us all thier names and adresses pls

10 minutes ago, Greenfield Latic said:

Your Sister and Brother in law are married and remain close friends ?????  nah,not having that :lol:

6 minutes ago, deckyd said:

Northern reporter for mail sport.  Brothers a Utd fan, says this fella gets the Utd rumours right.... I myself at this point in time claim to know nothing and couldnt give a fiddlers fuk as to the rumours or whoever is eventually appointed. Thought i would share!

This is a Latics rumour.