FA Cup 20/21

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, singe said:

I know we'll get my local side, Tonbridge Angels. So I won't be able to attend (Conf South) . I missed the Maidstone game due to a weddding, so both my local sides matches missed!

If you apply for a ticket with your local address you’ll be fine. That’s what I plan to do when we get Oxford City away. 😊

7 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

If you apply for a ticket with your local address you’ll be fine. That’s what I plan to do when we get Oxford City away. 😊

Afraid I, and you, can't as they are in Conf South no fans can attend.

22 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

Level 7 - Isthmian Premier down here - is highest level where it's not behind closed doors.  BSFC's average crowd is up by over a third this season; partly because they are doing well no doubt but perhaps also through lack of alternatives/

19 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

19 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Level 7 - Isthmian Premier down here - is highest level where it's not behind closed doors.  BSFC's average crowd is up by over a third this season; partly because they are doing well no doubt but perhaps also through lack of alternatives/

Good point. There have been more people at Avro. Teams like South Shields and FC United have a large enough quota of season ticket holders and membership card holders to pretty much take all the allocation anyway. FC United held back fifty tickets vs Guiseley for any members without the capabiltiy of internet booking, allowing them to call the club if they needed them - thirty were taken and twenty tickets came back on general sale on Saturday morning - they were gone within twenty minutes.

3 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

Nope. Zero chance of any tickets whoever we are drawn against. 

This was confirmed in a somewhat quiet announcement just before tonights draw. It appears the FA has said that there'll be no support of any team in grounds at any tier. I'm waiting to have this verified.

Edit. There will definately be no fans at any games in the 1st round.

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

And maybe lucky to win...

We were expected to win but it wasn’t looking good...Their penalty should not have been given, and though we left it late we deserved to win. I was at the game and the general feeling was that Bunn was gone if we lost the game - as it turned out, he didn’t last too much longer 👀

33 minutes ago, Matt said:

This was confirmed in a somewhat quiet announcement just before tonights draw. It appears the FA has said that there'll be no support of any team in grounds at any tier. I'm waiting to have this verified.

Edit. There will definately be no fans at any games in the 1st round.

Big crowd at Bishops Stortford in tonight's FA cup tie on BT Sport. Don't see much isolating or many masks 

Archived