MATCH: vs Cheltenham Town (A) 26/01/21

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ridiculous that towels are available at all.

It's an unwelcome intervention and just slows the game up even more than usual. Also plenty of them are foul throws which most linesmen are oblivious to.

I remember a few years back when we tried it one home match but tried to deny the opposition use of the towels !!

Another reminder; it's a 7pm kick off. Post your predictions before 6:50pm then check here to make sure it's gone through. It appears instantly you post so, if it's not there, post again and re-check.

You can follow the link any time, so you can check now if you've already posted.

8 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Another reminder; it's a 7pm kick off. Post your predictions before 6:50pm then check here to make sure it's gone through. It appears instantly you post so, if it's not there, post again and re-check.

You can follow the link any time, so you can check now if you've already posted.

I understand that the link to check that you’ve posted includes all predictions to date, but could it be set to report back in reverse order so that the latest predictions appear at the top?

3 hours ago, Magic Mikey said:

I remember Neil Pointon's throw in gloves. IIRC, he looked a bit like a snooker referee. 

Remember playing Wimbledon at home,Vinnie Jones took their long throws.At the start of the game he shouted over to Pointon and pointed at his gloves and shook his head whilst giving him a bicep flex!

1 minute ago, GrahamHughes said:

Remember playing Wimbledon at home,Vinnie Jones took their long throws.At the start of the game he shouted over to Pointon and pointed at his gloves and shook his head whilst giving him a bicep flex!

Didn't Pointon claim he had eczema?  I can imagine Jones' reaction to that!

54 minutes ago, JohnnyPimp said:

I understand that the link to check that you’ve posted includes all predictions to date, but could it be set to report back in reverse order so that the latest predictions appear at the top?

Unfortunately not. You have to scroll down as it is a direct copy of the sheet I work with.

Archived