MATCH: vs Rochdale (A) 25/09/21

Ticket situation is really frustrating me. We've all been criticising the club and rightly so about tickets not bein available or not enough time ect to get them. Then the club give us 3 weeks or so to buy tickets online or in person and/or pick them up at the game for Dale. And now we have a poor following. And now I see loads of people on socials asking for spare tickets bemoaning that its not potd. When as far as I can remember Dale has never been potd. Playing right in to clowns hands

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Ticket situation is really frustrating me. We've all been criticising the club and rightly so about tickets not bein available or not enough time ect to get them. Then the club give us 3 weeks or so to buy tickets online or in person and/or pick them up at the game for Dale. And now we have a poor following. And now I see loads of people on socials asking for spare tickets bemoaning that its not potd. When as far as I can remember Dale has never been potd. Playing right in to clowns hands

Buying tickets at minute is not the easiest due to the idiots running the club granted, but if I can get two tickets living 150 miles away then I am sure with a bit of effort fans could get tickets.

As I said earlier this week its very dissapointing, but fans have their reasons so they say.

Archived