Abdallah looking to sell!

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, losesome said:

Assume he has something to say do with Lees brewery !!!!
hope his consortium have deep pockets.

The directors at Lees brewery all have the surname Lees-Jones. Unless he is the Black sheep of the family (pun intended) 

3 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Is that the same Chris Lees as the Indici I.T. one that people are mentioning? Looks different on the face of it.

No idea, LinkedIn search on the name, right ground on the profile.

Hoping it's the real deal. But I have that talk sport chap's comment going around in my head.

That if someone wanted to purchase the club they would talk to the owner not the supporter organisation.

Don't think it said if owner has been approached?

38 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

There have been a few crypto-linked groups looking at football clubs of late and I’m pretty sure all of them have been found to be total nonsense. 

It could be a different Chris Lees we have no knowledge about who he is or what is background is yet.

As Dave_Og rightly points out Lees is a pretty common Oldham name I would imagine their are plenty of Chris Lees about. I saw that profile on LinkedIn I'm not sure its totally legit 

6 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

It could be a different Chris Lees we have no knowledge about who he is or what is background is yet.

As Dave_Og rightly points out Lees is a pretty common Oldham name I would imagine their are plenty of Chris Lees about. I saw that profile on LinkedIn I'm not sure its totally legit 

Oh absolutely. Wasn’t writing this guy off, just a general comment about crypto-related consortiums and football clubs. 

Well it looks like it was the crypto guy. The crypto thing worries me a little as does the idea that he can make us profitable but apart from that he makes some encouraging noises. Looks like he is along way from agreeing anything permanently though.

He has yet to have discussions with the Lemsagams but has gone to the press with his plan? Not sure what to think about that either.

The plan

Sounds fantastic. As these crypto based proposals often do. I remain sceptical though. Would like to see if they have funds ready and available to back this up and not just a plan to sell NFTs or the like. 

Archived