Abdallah looking to sell!

21 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Mike Ashley is a rich man but he didn't put money into Newcastle he used it as a massive billboard for Sports Direct.

It depends what his intentions are I'm not sure he'd be interested tbh.

Might want to prove summat. The money at this level is a different kettle of fish to the premier league so could make a good impression on a lot less. 

But yeah I totally agree, he’d probs not be interested. 

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Good news but means we can count out any signings this window - why would AL pay for them?

Does this mean the protest doesn't go ahead on Saturday now?

Anyone with serious intentions of buying the club would more than likely inject some funds a bit like AL did. Other wise you are negotiating essentially two prices one for National league and one for league two. Obvs funding doesn’t guarantee, survival but would give us a better chance.

2 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

Might want to prove summat. The money at this level is a different kettle of fish to the premier league so could make a good impression on a lot less. 

But yeah I totally agree, he’d probs not be interested. 

He’s back ! 

1 hour ago, GlossopLatic said:

Mike Ashley is a rich man but he didn't put money into Newcastle he used it as a massive billboard for Sports Direct.

It depends what his intentions are I'm not sure he'd be interested tbh.

Mike Ashley paid £134m for NUFC, without due diligence, and then later found out the club had £100m worth of debt….

Its not just AL who gets it wrong!😂

26 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Mike Ashley paid £134m for NUFC, without due diligence, and then later found out the club had £100m worth of debt….

Its not just AL who gets it wrong!😂

Like AL I'm putting it out there that he already knew about that he just used it as an excuse when things went tits up

13 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Maybe we arte due another Shezurection...he's available

Last I heard, Shez was retired and looking to re  locate the family to Spain if he hasn't done so already. If so let him retire in peace.

2 hours ago, C.O.JONES said:

Last I heard, Shez was retired and looking to re  locate the family to Spain if he hasn't done so already. If so let him retire in peace.

Where do u get this crap from? He was literally on a podcast a couple months back saying he's not actively looking for a job but not ruling it out

50 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Where do u get this crap from? He was literally on a podcast a couple months back saying he's not actively looking for a job but not ruling it out

'This crap' came from a personal friend of his and former manager who lives round the corner from me.

Just reading an article on PNE. The Hemmings family have put £8m into the club this season and Lowe is still expected to have to sell before he can recruit. Hope the people who are interested in us have deep pockets.

I get shez may or may not be passed it, I still don’t get why people have to talk like he’s shit and wouldn’t want him back. Have some respect he’s a legend as a player and a manager. I’d have him above salim or anyone other journeyman manager. I think he’d have more chance of him getting us out of his mess than most managers.  Maybe not one for the future, but for a 6 month scrap it out there isn’t much of a better choice. He fits here and it’s worked with him more times than it’s failed.

24 minutes ago, astottie said:

Just reading an article on PNE. The Hemmings family have put £8m into the club this season and Lowe is still expected to have to sell before he can recruit. Hope the people who are interested in us have deep pockets.

maybe a policy change after Trevor Hemmings' death?

17 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Maybe we arte due another Shezurection...he's available

Please God, leave that one alone.

Its bad enough being in the situation we are in without having to read 80 pages on a will he? wont he? Scenario.

50 minutes ago, astottie said:

That's the Championship though which really is a basketcase league of small clubs coming up from L1 and L2 competing against clubs chasing the PL and those coming down from the PL with parachute payments and huge wage bills.

1 hour ago, astottie said:

championship is a whole different level. I remember an interview with the previous Wigan owners stating they needed to put 20m in per year just to keep it going. 

20 hours ago, Ryan said:

😲

So what address were ther handwritten notes sent ot? Mr Lemsegan, Dubai. Somewhere over there. How do you post bullets overseas nowadays. Is that his excuse for not turning up the thinks he's going to get the grassy knoll treatment

2 minutes ago, Mercater said:

So what address were ther handwritten notes sent ot? Mr Lemsegan, Dubai. Somewhere over there. How do you post bullets overseas nowadays. Is that his excuse for not turning up the thinks he's going to get the grassy knoll treatment

They were addressed to the club and arrived there.

26 minutes ago, Mercater said:

What? Strange response. Sent to BPark… obviously. 

Lets not start deflecting moronic behaviour of some small minded lunatic by saying it is some Jussie Smollett type of theatre. This was wrong. 

Archived