Non-League stuff.

2 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

I’ve seen a list of capacities and the majority of the southern grounds hold a fair few hundred which even allowing for new places to visit should be more than enough for our expected shit show!!

our away followings will be rather large next season IMO

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

The Lemsagams will be gone in 2....

off into the sunset laughin at us w blitz, mo and a big cheque whilst they ghost bazza pissin their sides at him he's leavin voicemails like ERRR ELLORR A THINK YAV FIRGOTTEN MI on their way to meet gazal and snake oil.

Disclaimer (🙄)

l don't actually fully think theyre all in it together. its just bc l believe in extra terrestrial visitation, war for oil and september 11 bein just the dodgiest thing we have ever been expected to believe, so my brain is subconciously looking for a TTA and marco club crashing, property developping 'return on investment' but its not really there, its too far out there. like the Covid not being real level of idiot.

41 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

off into the sunset laughin at us w blitz, mo and a big cheque whilst they ghost bazza pissin their sides at him he's leavin voicemails like ERRR ELLORR A THINK YAV FIRGOTTEN MI on their way to meet gazal and snake oil.

Funny thing is Blitz Lemsagams Moralee will eventually sell the club/stadium and leave town forever.  Barry is probably going to live here for the rest of his life. I wonder if he realises this and the perception people will have on him. When we pick up the pieces of this mess He's going to see a club either go to the wall or rise again from the ashes. 

People are going to remember what he was part of here for a long time after he's gone and the legacy thats been left that while he is not the main protagonist of he is very much part of.

27 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Funny thing is Blitz Lemsagams Moralee will eventually sell the club/stadium and leave town forever.  Barry is probably going to live here for the rest of his life. I wonder if he realises this and the perception people will have on him. When we pick up the pieces of this mess He's going to see a club either go to the wall or rise again from the ashes. 

People are going to remember what he was part of here for a long time after he's gone and the legacy thats been left that while he is not the main protagonist of he is very much part of.

A man who cannot see further than the end of his snout won't worry over anything, in his own little bubble he probably thanks himself every day for his contribution and along with the Lemsagams thinks he is doing a fine job. 

You can blame others for taking advantage but the fact that he aided and abetted at times is fucking criminal, shithouse of the highest order and before anyone asks yes I have met him and he's a cunt.

48 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

can't wait for the day he's banned from BP. Love a bit of irony.

That racist chuckle cunt and his gang of reprobates can all come back under the umbrella if they want (jus out of earshot and eyeline of me) they are just thick cunts being misled its not their fault.

but barry. the self serving cunt of all self serving cunts, he's gona be one cold, lonely prick eventually. again.

23 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

can't wait for the day he's banned from BP. Love a bit of irony.

That racist chuckle cunt and his gang of reprobates can all come back under the umbrella if they want (jus out of earshot and eyeline of me) they are just thick cunts being misled its not their fault.

but barry. the self serving cunt of all self serving cunts, he's gona be one cold, lonely prick eventually. again.

Nah don't ban him allow him to sit amongst the minions who he looked down his nose at believing he was something important.

anecdotal evidence alert. 

So, l personally know an officer who provided the ring of steel vs Crawley and l don't know if you've seen the pic of them all being breifed beforehand in the RRE?? well accoring to one tiny, overtime recieving rung of that ring BO asked the match commander if he could address the breifing and is a roundly despised and much laughed at figure of fun down at central park. 

we also peeled a beermat, liberated a pen from somewhere and used his locker room knowlege to work out the police bill. l'm not gna start chucking stuff like that about bc its too much like guesswork. what l can say is that it was our only match which recieved a full mounted deployment. That if you add together the number of officers in attendance inside the ground during a match over the whole season, it is a lower figure than the crawley fixture and that the number of vans allocated was similar to 'a bolton v wigan type game' that sentence made me quite sick so we started talking about girls instead.

ignore/discard/forget as appropriate. its jus l remember askin if l was ok to 'repeat this online' and was told yeah its all public info just leave out the monetary aspects. 

long waffle trimmed, the full 2021-2022 police bill will have been at least 40% higher thanks to that one match.

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Nah don't ban him allow him to sit amongst the minions who he looked down his nose at believing he was something important.

lm never usually for bans but l don't want to see innocent people harm their lives after succumbing to emotions dragged up by that despicable excuse of a Human.

57 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

A man who cannot see further than the end of his snout won't worry over anything, in his own little bubble he probably thanks himself every day for his contribution and along with the Lemsagams thinks he is doing a fine job. 

You can blame others for taking advantage but the fact that he aided and abetted at times is fucking criminal, shithouse of the highest order and before anyone asks yes I have met him and he's a cunt.

20 years after his time. would have been a top top copper a generation earlier. 

frightening really. british police, riddled with racism, corruption and sexism but even they fucked him off.

13 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Disclaimer (🙄)

l don't actually fully think theyre all in it together. its just bc l believe in extra terrestrial visitation, war for oil and september 11 bein just the dodgiest thing we have ever been expected to believe, so my brain is subconciously looking for a TTA and marco club crashing, property developping 'return on investment' but its not really there, its too far out there. like the Covid not being real level of idiot.

For my benefit if no-one else’s Monty, could you rewrite that in plain English so that I can understand it please.

12 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I reckon Barry probably believes that he's the man to turn it all around. He comes across as if he thinks he's superior to everyone involved and knows better than them all - Corney, the Lemsagams, Blitz, the fans. He thinks he knows better when it comes to running the club, player recruitment, everything.

Dangerously delusional.

21 minutes ago, The Greek said:

For my benefit if no-one else’s Monty, could you rewrite that in plain English so that I can understand it please.

21 minutes ago, The Greek said:

it was just a disclaimer to say l see no evidence of collusion between blitz and marco and that whilst l don't rule it out, l think it unlikely.

l also threw in some examples of what l do and don't believe so you can rate my level of crazy!!

in future, just skip past, you probs won't be missing much 😂

57 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Highest crowd for 20 years at York today for there NLN play off final against Boston

Wouldn't mind a trip to York next season 🍻

Used to always be THE big day out for Latics fans in the early/ mid 1970s - "Oh if you are going to York,  clap your hands"  (everyone did)....if you are going to Charlton lap your hands (about 2) 

New stadium a bit out of the city now and apparently lacks atmosphere but would love to see Latics there  

6 minutes ago, unsworth blue said:

Used to always be THE big day out for Latics fans in the early/ mid 1970s - "Oh if you are going to York,  clap your hands"  (everyone did)....if you are going to Charlton lap your hands (about 2) 

New stadium a bit out of the city now and apparently lacks atmosphere but would love to see Latics there  

Actually the atmosphere is quite good. Tight to the pitch, all covered, keeps noise in. Have been a couple of times and although I don't ;ole the overall architecture and location it's not too bad. 

Today's crowd a sell out at 7500 - would have been more but after an earlier pitch invasion, police etc have lopped 1000 to improve segregation.

Just now, LaticsPete said:

Actually the atmosphere is quite good. Tight to the pitch, all covered, keeps noise in. Have been a couple of times and although I don't ;ole the overall architecture and location it's not too bad. 

Today's crowd a sell out at 7500 - would have been more but after an earlier pitch invasion, police etc have lopped 1000 to improve segregation.

Loved Bootham Crescent, mind you probably because of a couple of great games there. 

Was only recounting what some away fans in NLN had experienced, not done it yet and would love to go with Latics but if not, will take it in with someone else on a groundhop     

22 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

York promoted with a 2.0 win

Dorking and Ebbsfleet heading to extra time after a Dorking equaliser in the TENTH minute of injury time 😬

4 minutes ago, peanuts2 said:

Dorking now winning 

God this is depressing 

Ebbsfleet went 2-1 up in injury time.

Ref was about to blow his whistle when an Ebbsfleet fan threw a flare on the artificial pitch which ignited.

Ref then adds loads of time on and Dorking equalise in the tenth minute of injury time, and go 2-3 up in extra time.

Pyro, no party.

Archived