Today's Shitstorm.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Credit where its due to Barry he really does have a wonderful knack of failing upwards. Donald Trump and Boris Johnson also have that ability.

I also have absolutely no confidence in anyone whatsoever acting on the board or advising the board currently will get us back into the football league.

38 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Credit where its due to Barry he really does have a wonderful knack of failing upwards. Donald Trump and Boris Johnson also have that ability.

I also have absolutely no confidence in anyone whatsoever acting on the board or advising the board currently will get us back into the football league.

But in my experience those who fall upwards normally suffer an even bigger fall back down, karma

58 minutes ago, wroteforluck87 said:

Closing Stands, Banning Fans and Bringing Back Barry F*cking Owen!!!

Well done latics you just keeping taking the p*ss out of the few supporters you've got left..

🙄

Whilst l was astonished that people had bought ST's, l have now noted that some of those people are now sending them back, with accompaniing (wtf even is that word) letters to explain why.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

The Stench said 'l am advising on anything l feel needs advising on.'

what a remit. basically to do what he has done his whole life.

Did make me laugh that comment. How is this person even qualified to advise anybody is beyond me. He’s only ever been a central role of failure. The fucking big fat lemon. 

3 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Guess who's back

Back again

Can someone much more tech savy than me do a parody of without me by Eminem for Barry's return 

Now this looks a job for Barry
And nobody will follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
Pass me the fleece, coz I'm going on TV.

6 minutes ago, JoeP said:

Now this looks a job for Barry
And nobody will follow me
'Cause we need a little controversy
Pass me the fleece, coz I'm going on TV.

So the FLG won't let me be

Or me be me so let me see

I will shut down the oec.

But the stadiums now empty except me.

2 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

Whilst l was astonished that people had bought ST's, l have now noted that some of those people are now sending them back, with accompaniing (wtf even is that word) letters to explain why.

I bought mine and my daughters in the hope that they would sell up or at the very least run the business in a competent manor until they did sell up 🙄

all the nar nar nar na nar bits subtley changed to ner ner ner ne ner w half second hard cuts btween Stench lookin all smug surveyin his empty empire stroking pete like an evil villain and them both (plus ALMO n browny) stickin their tongues out.

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

One can only assume that the Lemsagams never heard Owen talking about them on the podcast. Surely they wouldn't reappoint him if they had. 

Which Podcast was that Dave? I'd like to listen to that.

Archived