Today's Shitstorm.

11 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Quite a few I imagine. Apart from PL, CL, EL and NL matches they also have rugby and tennis. I usually only watch CL for English teams but their coverage is pretty good.

BT Sport can be bought on a one monthly basis now, you can stop and start anytime you want. So if for example Latics are on twice in a month it might be worth it, considering all the other sports available too during that period.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Worcester Owl said:

Quite a few I imagine. Apart from PL, CL, EL and NL matches they also have rugby and tennis. I usually only watch CL for English teams but their coverage is pretty good.

had the Ashes this year which was pretty amateurish, expertly reflectin the team.

28 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

had the Ashes this year which was pretty amateurish, expertly reflectin the team.

I find the BT Sport separate monthly package picture quality on my TV far superior to Sky.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

BT Sport can be bought on a one monthly basis now, you can stop and start anytime you want. So if for example Latics are on twice in a month it might be worth it, considering all the other sports available too during that period.

Anything that's available on BT sport is available on the web for free.

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Yes I always thought Sky's cricket pundits were about the best but they've lost some good guys with Willis (RIP), Holding, Gower and Warne (RIP) all going.

Some Ashes good news though looking ahead - Langer has fallen out with Cricket Australia and resigned as head coach so hopefully they'll be on the slide from now on! 😆

6 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Of his remit, Owen added: "I'm advising on any matters I think need advising on, with my areas of speciality in regard to governance and safety."

😱

Which is why the latest shitstorm has surfaced……what an absolute twat!!!!

FFS!!!!  Do everyone a favour and just fuck off!!!

11 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Of his remit, Owen added: "I'm advising on any matters I think need advising on, with my areas of speciality in regard to governance and safety."

😱

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Which is why the latest shitstorm has surfaced……what an absolute twat!!!!

FFS!!!!  Do everyone a favour and just fuck off!!!

Words can't describe how much I despise that free loading twat 

17 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

😱

Can you ask him why fans were allowed in the North Stand for the Crawley game then please given it was deemed unsafe after the Salford game.

21 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Can you ask him why fans were allowed in the North Stand for the Crawley game then please given it was deemed unsafe after the Salford game.

Also, is he the official clubs safety advisor, if so what national safely qualifications has he for this role?

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Also, is he the clubs safety advisor?

The safety officers are Julie Cross and Mark Ogden as can be seen by clicking on "club" and "contact us" and "club officials" on the website 

Not that you will see this 

5 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The safety officers are Julie Cross and Mark Ogden as can be seen by clicking on "club" and "contact us" and "club officials" on the website 

Not that you will see this 

Is Julie Cross still here? I was told one of the safety officers had resigned shortly after speaking to BO.

I know you are reading this Barry you self absorbed twat. If you want the best for the club then fuck off. Just fuck off back to whichever rock you live under. You know fuck all about anything. It is well known you were useless and unpopular at gmp and are useless and unpopular at bp, so credit for being consistent! You are so up you’re own arse that you can not see that the lemsegam clowns are using you as a tool (appropriately) to do their dirty work. I can not wait for the court case to fail and they hang you out to dry. Hopefully one day we will have new owners who will treat you with the utter contempt you deserve………prick!!

The man...dick...parasite....or whatever you want to call him simply has no shame.

I'm not sure if he's just an arrogant twat, is deluded, is thick as pigshit, or is all three but why would you ever come out in the local press at a time like this, spewing that crap from his cakehole.

He clearly thinks he is untouchable, but one of these days he will get his comeuppance...🤡

4 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

I'm not sure if he's just an arrogant twat, is deluded, is thick as pigshit, or is all three but why would you ever come out in the local press at a time like this, spewing that crap from his cakehole.

Because he lives to be relevant. 

It’s extremely sad. 

The guy is a cancer ,

Even when you think you have got rid of it the thing comes back.

Final nail in the coffin for me and reinforces my decision why I won't be buying a S/T after 62yrs following the club

Archived