Today's Shitstorm.

There is a quite lengthy and difficult to read victim impact statement from Mr Owen”

The words of the prosecuting barrister when he was prosecuting the former Trust finance director over fraudulent cheques.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/oldham-athletic-supporters-trust-finance-6230807

Barry having the wool pulled over his eyes and then writes a difficult to read statement about the incident. 

It’s as if our club’s Special Advisor hasn’t learned a thing about his statements since 2013. We aren’t surprised Barry but you clearly are. Now please kindly control your ego and leave the club. 

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Barry is an absolute shit stain on the history of Oldham Athletic. He clearly has no grasp of reality and appears to be an egomaniac. He seeks power and attention for his own perverse purpose. He is deluded in believing he was popular at gmp (trust me he really wasn’t) and now he thinks that somehow OAFC need him and we should be happy he is back. I will keep it simple for Barry to understand (we all know he is thick)…….FUCK OFF BARRY YOU PRICK

So septic Barry says -

"I know it's caused some concern amongst the fanbase but I do what I do, I say what I think, and people don't like that. And what I do is try to help the football club.
Yet when genuine fans do what they do and say what they think to help the club they get hunted down and banned!!!

27 minutes ago, losesome said:

So septic Barry says -

"I know it's caused some concern amongst the fanbase but I do what I do, I say what I think, and people don't like that. And what I do is try to help the football club.
Yet when genuine fans do what they do and say what they think to help the club they get hunted down and banned!!!

Ironic isn't it, he's a cunt who 99% hate plain and simple.

5 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Amazing ability to use a lot of words to say precisely nothing of note. 

He's over compensating for his obvious lack of an education/intelligence (not the same, but he has neither). People like him try to make themselves appear clever by being verbose, which actually has the opposite affect. Contrast this with his foul mouthed tirades on social media and you get a very clear picture of the man. He's an ex copper of a certain age and generation, but with a small brain. It is very scary that he's in charge of a professional football club. He does not have the skills set, the experience or the nounce. But, hey ho, people only hate him because he says it as it is....I've never known of anyone so deluded. 

23 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Ironic isn't it, he's a cunt who 99% hate plain and simple.

99% of what? There's 20 or 30 of you on here who have been trying to out swear and out do each other with the the worst insults. 

Most of the support probably don't really care about him one jot. 

15 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

99% of what? There's 20 or 30 of you on here who have been trying to out swear and out do each other with the the worst insults. 

Hi Barry

28 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

Well they should, given what he’s doing to the club. 

I do what I do, I say what I think, and people don't like that

Damn right people don’t like what he does, says or thinks. 

33 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

He said why he thinks people don't like him. I think it would be fair to say that the vast majority of us don't like him because he's a cunty cunty cunt cunt. 

46 minutes ago, whittles left foot said:

IF we were living in the days of having to rely on the 'Chron and, to a lesser extent, the MEN for information regarding the club and it's goings on, then I would agree with you but, given the extent of available info from a wide source of streams, I feel  a large percentage of supporters will be aware of B.O. and his accompanying stench and react accordingly.

The twat will most probably tell us he was the driving force behind the recruitment of Hogan today, although we all [most of us] will know that to be a pack of lies. The guy is the personification of toxicity and it truly beggars belief that he is once again involved with OUR club.

**apologies for the capital letters**

1 hour ago, whittles left foot said:

Hi Bazza, go eat pies. 

2 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

5daf63d2222947c52663648d5166388d.jpg.a081cab2f7c1c5910f99131cdc633670.jpg

9 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Barry's response to fans reaction of his reappointment

Hes that thick he thinks people will believe that drivel he comes out with.

Why does he keep getting the opportunity to air his views to the public?

Barry, with you making decisions for the club it is beyond repair.  Please, just go.

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Hi Barry

Sigh. Pity your imagination isn't as good as your swearing ability.

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Hi Bazza, go eat pies. 

And I thought you wouldn't be far behind. Nothing if not predictable.

Crack on lads feeding your own agendas. It is a forum after all.

2 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Well they should, given what he’s doing to the club. 

You are probably right but that doesn't mean they will.

And good old Glossop with his over used head in sand if he doesn't like what he reads. Nothing if not predictable.

3 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

🤣🤣🤣

If they don't then their apathy will allow the club to die out.

5 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

And good old Glossop with his over used head in sand if he doesn't like what he reads. Nothing if not predictable.

Oh I had good laugh reading what you put. After all you only go for the football enjoy last season did you it was a cracker wasn't it. 

9 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

You are either Bazza, or one of his minions he bends over on the daily.

Does he give you free pies and red fleeces ? Why you sticking up for the man. 

12 hours ago, whittles left foot said:

be honest with us nice and early please, how much?

hundreds, nay thousands, singing

BARRRRRY OWEN

YOURE A WANKER

YOURE A WANKER

translates in certainy tiny conflicted brains as '30 people on the internet.'

lm so glad l have a gollows sense of humour.

completely took ownership of the words idiot and obtuse and now has all but envellopped deluded aswell.

blunders into the dictionary destroyin shit, spewing bullshit loudly, absorbing words and gettin larger with it. the guy is like metaphorical russian army 😢

17 minutes ago, Matt said:

Maybe, but they do have a point, in most cases the internet bubble always seems much, much larger than it is in reality.

There's a damn site more than 30 on twitter calling out the odious self serving incompetent and local press think its enough to report

I'm well aware of echo Chambers and the Internet in general but Whittle, PeteG, Armchair, Lags, all seem so similar it's hard not to assume they are either one man or very much in his (ample) backside 

Even avoided swearing for the kids since someone seems to think being colourful on an Internet forum somehow gives an indication of my intellect 

Keith Curle interview part 4: Shoestring budgets and unpaid bills.

"In the fourth of our five-part feature with former Latics head coach Keith Curle, he tells SUZANNE GELDARD about the chaotic working conditions he endured at Boundary Park."

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/20184132.keith-curle-interview-part-4

Tomorrow: Meeting Abdallah, and why all the good people go!

32 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Keith Curle interview part 4: Shoestring budgets and unpaid bills.

"In the fourth of our five-part feature with former Latics head coach Keith Curle, he tells SUZANNE GELDARD about the chaotic working conditions he endured at Boundary Park."

https://www.theoldhamtimes.co.uk/sport/20184132.keith-curle-interview-part-4

Tomorrow: Meeting Abdallah, and why all the good people go!

I have read every part so far and it provides an insight into what Curle had to deal with and how badly the club is managed, todays piece includes taking money from the players wages to pay for for food after training and then not paying the company who has supplied the food.

Also turning down 250k for Vaughan, a decent fee for a young lad, put some add-ons onto that fee and its a good bit of business.

There could only be one outcome from the season.

Archived