Today's Shitstorm.

25 minutes ago, Dickie Down said:

There was absolutely no intention in my post to be racist.

However, it has clearly caused offence and for that I apologise unreservedly.

As it has caused offence and is a distraction from the greater discussion, I would support the administrators should they wish to remove it

We're going to leave it up, it's been called out and discussed in the proper way.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

"Blitz, who co-owns Boundary Park landlords Brass Bank, is understood to be owed over £400,000 in overdue rent."

Isn't that 2 years rent that is owed?

Paid him off from last time and immediately stopped paying rent again. AL gives no shits.

57 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I might be wrong but i think this is a separate issue that came to light after the takeover and the club informed HMRC to come in and investigate therefore it is hoped that HMRC would be lenient and work together for a solution as it didn't involve the current owners.

You sound like your speaking on behalf of someone within the club.

The taxman won't give two fucks hopefully and they'll drill AL and his minions out of the club. If Oldham Athletic owe HMRC money then they owe it. HMRC won't offer delay and discount just because AL missed a debt or financial issue on his due diligence.

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

🤣🤣🤣 you honestly make me piss

My own mental health is taking a beating at the moment so thank you 👍

its true aswell AND l did it properly asin waited for it to go dark. havin a job where l got up at 0430 helped too bc it was jus enuf time for a massive bowl of porrige.

don't be ashamed to ask for help. good mental health is more important than much else.

not that l'd know 😬

2 hours ago, Dickie Down said:

There was absolutely no intention in my post to be racist.

However, it has clearly caused offence and for that I apologise unreservedly.

As it has caused offence and is a distraction from the greater discussion, I would support the administrators should they wish to remove it

Your post wasn't racist in any way so please don't feel the need to apologise. 

Most of these people who jump up and down shouting racism don't know what it is and have never experienced it.

But by eck, it makes em feel righteous.

Just now, redlion said:

Most of these people who jump up and down shouting racism don't know what it is and have never experienced it.

Oh and I suppose if they feel offended, they could always go and seek counselling. Poor mites.

3 minutes ago, redlion said:

Compared to people like yourself who call people snowflakes but are always the first to play the victim.

11 hours ago, Clifford said:

You're suggesting Jews can't concentrate on work around passover, muslims around Ramadan. 

I read it that Jews may not care to concentrate on work around passover and the same for muslims around Ramadan rather than can't.

Back to the topic, this thread has indicated that we are in for an 'interesting' few weeks to say the least..........

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Another statement out...

Going out of their way to destroy the club, thousands of fans have encroached on to football pitches the last week alone but only our club will actively pursue fans who were making a peaceful protest, obviously the police are not persuing anything it is the fuckwits within the club who think they are getting the upper hand, we will not have any support if this continues and it saddens me that on the back of what they've caused they somehow see this as the answer.

Just now, kowenicki said:

They ain’t banning a few hundred people. There would be uproar in the media and from politicians. 

There's a few "familiar" faces who were on all the pictures who Mr Owen will take great delight in banning. Shameful...

Archived