What is your most unpopular Latics opinion or belief?

I hate the clamour for Andy Ritchie every time we have a managerial vacancy..WHY? - although to be fair, I think this may have calmed down a bit over the last couple of times we've had a vacancy.

Don't know whether it's the fact that he hadn't managed for so long or, for a period of time, every time I heard him on the TV or Radio he was so far up Leeds United's arse?

Anyway, glad I've got that off my chest.

46 minutes ago, Gaz_Oafc said:

I hate the clamour for Andy Ritchie every time we have a managerial vacancy..WHY? - although to be fair, I think this may have calmed down a bit over the last couple of times we've had a vacancy.

Don't know whether it's the fact that he hadn't managed for so long or, for a period of time, every time I heard him on the TV or Radio he was so far up Leeds United's arse?

Anyway, glad I've got that off my chest.

The clamour for Ian Dowie to be manager too.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Littlemoor Lad said:

Loved that shirt, the badge was very Barcelona-esk,

You'll have to pay alot more than a pony to get an original one nowadays 😉

I have the original and still wears well. I got that back in 96. I narrowly missed out on the green away shirt for that season in an EBAY auction. To someone who then put it on for sale on their retro jersey site for an extra £80. Oh well. But I still really like the hoop shirt.

5 hours ago, O.A.F.C. said:

People who consider our 3-4 years of success in the late 80's/ early 90's as a remarkable achievement. 

It may well be in the spirit of the thread but that's the single most ridiculous post I've ever seen on here.

• Like 4