MATCH: AFC Fylde (A) 24/10/23

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

What we reckon for the team today ?

Hope, McGahey, Sutton, Lundstram could all arguably be taken out due to recent injuries/rest. (Not that we will). 

I vote go unchanged today and Saturday (injuries permitting) and then give them a few days off and rest them for the Newport game...

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Flemboy said:

Bradley's Sports Bar at the ground normally serves away fans .If not Lane End pub 10 mins walk down Weeton Road.

The ground is in the middle of no where with one big atand

If you go past the ground and bear left at the roundabout you can easily get to both Wesham and Kirkham - a few decent boozers there to be fair - and they'll love the custom on a Tuesday night. Dead easy to park around the streets of Wesham too. 

P.S. To clarify, Wesham is very easy walking distance to the ground, Kirkham itself is also walking distance - but about 20 minutes.

Edited by wiseowl
walking distance

52 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I vote go unchanged today and Saturday (injuries permitting) and then give them a few days off and rest them for the Newport game...

I'd get Will Sutton out for now. Gets done every time even against moderate pace. Where as Kitching goes missing after marauding forward usually.

1 hour ago, South West Blue said:

Match not being streamed by National League tv looking at their schedule for today. 

49 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

It IS being streamed - its just that the games seem to be listed in a random order.

Many Thanks I was looking on my phone and couldn't see it, Bizarre random order of games but hey this is the National League what the hell isn't bizarre.  

1 hour ago, LightDN123 said:

Might be a stupid question, but got a seat in the west stand but would rather stand behind the goal. Anyone know if you can access this south stand from the west stand ? 

Don’t think so. Wouldn’t let us for the friendly there last year. 

• Like 1