Chesterfield

Guest nonaenever

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Brian Wilson against 6ft plus Evans and Wilkinson makes loads of sense!

Burgess should and will start, wasn't his biggest fan initially and he had an absolute mare against Carlisle but he's a much better option than Wilson imo.

To be fair to him, Burgess suffered from losing the help of Clarke alongside him, and simultaneously having to keep an eye on Edmundson.

Very poor game, one chance through a well worked free kick, forced their keeper in to a great save. Perfect view of the handball, stonewall pen. Not sure why clarke is jumping with his hands in that position, other than that looked solid at the back.

Edited by daniel

:censored:in hell that was painful to watch, players strolling around blowing out of their arses and no real urgency to do anything, Flynn awful again weak as piss and he's being carried, we look solid at the back but the midfield has no shape and Erwin and McKay are not up to it.

Right up there with the worst football match i've ever seen. 2 pretty terrible teams. Didn't look like we wanted to win at all. Its not through lack of trying, but complete lack of quality.

Never seen 3 substitutes make less of an impact than that, mclaughlin was awful.

Attendances on the drop again, 3 0-0 draws out of 4, 0 wins out of 4, 2 goals in 4. Who's going to carry on paying 24 quid for that? I certainly wouldnt be going if I didn't have my season ticket. We have to be the least entertained fans in the football league these past 2 and a bit seasons.