The January Window

• Replies 725
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilkinson was dangerous against us earlier this season when Chesterfield came to BP.

I always enjoyed watching him play, he tore Barnsley to pieces in a JPT game.

Definitely has ability and would be a nice change to see a cultured left foot out on the pitch

Wilkinson was dangerous against us earlier this season when Chesterfield came to BP.

I always enjoyed watching him play, he tore Barnsley to pieces in a JPT game.

Definitely has ability and would be a nice change to see a cultured left foot out on the pitch

Remember him tearing Swindon a new one shortly before he got injured. He looked unstoppable in those first 20mins

Heard Holloway is signing permanently from Fleetwood, rather than on loan as previously rumoured.

If (and it's a big if) Sheridan stays for 18 to 30 months, I'd be very interested to see what he could do with Holloway. I thought he had everything you'd want from a link striker aside from goals. If Shez can get him scoring then we might have another undisclosed fee on our hands!

If (and it's a big if) Sheridan stays for 18 to 30 months, I'd be very interested to see what he could do with Holloway. I thought he had everything you'd want from a link striker aside from goals. If Shez can get him fit to play then we might have another undisclosed fee on our hands!

FTFY

If (and it's a big if) Sheridan stays for 18 to 30 months, I'd be very interested to see what he could do with Holloway. I thought he had everything you'd want from a link striker aside from goals. If Shez can get him scoring then we might have another undisclosed fee on our hands!

I think he had goals in him just that he wasn't match fit when he joined. It looked as though Rochdale was the turning point but unfortunately he got injured against Chesterfield not long after. He definitely has the potential to be a championship striker though.

At least as important as any potential new signings, Conor Ripley has tweeted that he is staying with us for the season. Apparently loads of people have been asking him if he''s going back.

Now that is tremendous news. Boro must have realised there is no club in the country where he's going to get as much practice as he does with us.

Now that is tremendous news. Boro must have realised there is no club in the country where he's going to get as much practice as he does with us.

yes good news that. When he does eventually end up back there, I can see him getting a few league cup games etc. They must surely be pleased with his progress with us. How about sending us a few more down here.

yes good news that. When he does eventually end up back there, I can see him getting a few league cup games etc. They must surely be pleased with his progress with us. How about sending us a few more down here.

Jordan Rhodes maybe?

At least as important as any potential new signings, Conor Ripley has tweeted that he is staying with us for the season. Apparently loads of people have been asking him if he''s going back.

@ripley_connor/

Ive had a lot of people asking if I'm going back to boro... Im not going anywhere! @OfficialOAFC #OAFC ⚽??