Ex players and that

1 hour ago, Monty Burns said:

Do they still support us? Expected them to make a big effort w flags n shit. I liked them, takes a lot to be a young Latics fan these days.

I bet most of them have grown out of it by now.  They must of been around for 5-6 years.

11 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Are there any on this forum who actually used to chant Zigger Zagger in the 1960s?

It was chanted in the late 80s and early 90s when Big Joe was manager.  I was at Wembley against Forest and was sat behind someone who never stopped chanting it all the way through the match.  It became very annoying after a while.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Are there any on this forum who actually used to chant Zigger Zagger in the 1960s?

Defo. Quite a few I'd wager. Threads sometimes wander off into soft focused, auburn hazed memories where posters swap memories of the good olde days, so all of them for starters.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Well, not the initial solo bit. Whoever did that was usually hilarious. But certainly joining in the chant thereafter.

It's why we're special and unique.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 3:08 PM, Worcester Owl said:

Fascinating that India is yet to make it as a football nation given the size of its population, I suppose the game has traditionally come a long way behind cricket and hockey.

If anyone wants to get geeky about Indian football ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020–21_Indian_Super_League_season#Foreign_players

....Adam Le Fondre on loan to Mumbai City 

Edited by LaticsPete