Ex players and that

Been watching Stevenage v Hull City. Tom Eaves played full game for Hull and I can see why he doesn't get much game time. Constantly offside and awful first touch. Scored from the spot in first half, but missed his pen in the shoot out. Cliff Byrne on Hull's management team.

3 minutes ago, Bristolatic said:

Been watching Stevenage v Hull City. Tom Eaves played full game for Hull and I can see why he doesn't get much game time. Constantly offside and awful first touch. Scored from the spot in first half, but missed his pen in the shoot out. Cliff Byrne on Hull's management team.

Does he still win his penalties with his haircut?

31 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Pete Wild's Halifax doing well, won tonight 5-1 at Weymouth and 10 goals in a week.

Bit generous. They’ve only won 3 games out of 11, including the last two against a couple of the poorer sides. Good luck to him though. 

Montano tells more about the after-effects of that video, including some about the club's reaction, or more specifically Detective Shitpeas' response. 

It's always worth remembering how we treated Montano compared with how we treated Ched a few months later. 

IIRC Shitpeas rang him, pretending to be his friend, along the lines of 'where are you I can help' and then smugly shopped him and started strutting about like Poirot. Swirling scuttlebutt of much mirth in the upper echelons of local police power that he had finally 'solved' a case about a decade after they somehow (and with great relief) managed to flush him out of their system with some cash and a thank you [for leaving].