Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

The club have announced it 

The lad is 18 years old. According to his Wiki page he has played 3 times for Ajaccio scoring 1 goal.

One for the future and he will probably go straight into our Academy setup...😉

Of the triallists who featured on Saturday I'd say the little black lad looked the most promising.

Take it the lad who's signed played up front and wide right and runs like Ronaldo (bit slower).

Decent if only 18 though.

20 minutes ago, mick26 said:

Of the triallists who featured on Saturday I'd say the little black lad looked the most promising.

Take it the lad who's signed played up front and wide right and runs like Ronaldo (bit slower).

Decent if only 18 though.

Doesn't look like a bad little signing to be honest, but would have been nice if Lyden or Wheater would have been announced instead. Bit of a flat signing really. Looking forward to seeing the young lad play

44 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Excessive contract length, should be a month to month.

He should be paying us!

54 minutes in 2 seasons in the 3rd tier of French football that is the equivlaent of Conf North.

Granted he's only 18, but we could have had plenty of local 18 year olds living at home, on Appreticeship terms couldn't we!

45 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

The lad is 18 years old. According to his Wiki page he has played 3 times for Ajaccio scoring 1 goal.

One for the future and he will probably go straight into our Academy setup...😉

Only as sub, just over on half of football in 2 years in Frenc h tier 3!

10 minutes ago, singe said:

He should be paying us!

54 minutes in 2 seasons in the 3rd tier of French football that is the equivlaent of Conf North.

Granted he's only 18, but we could have had plenty of local 18 year olds living at home, on Appreticeship terms couldn't we!

As you say... he’s 18.  Give him a chance ffs. 

13 minutes ago, singe said:

He should be paying us!

Looks like his agent got him a move from Marseille a couple of years ago as they only offered him a years contract and €700 per month...

Translated as - "Do you think that offering a year and 700 € per month is respectful?"

6 minutes ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Your posts are getting as hard to understand as KIG's.

Is your brain moving too quick for your fingers ?😉

Definately fingers too fast for my brain!
He's play one half of football in 2 years, in French 3rd tier, which is semi pro.  So eqivalent of Conf North, an not catching.

1 minute ago, deyres42 said:

Not sure how many 18yo French wingers have been regulars in the English 4th division, will get back to you once I've crunched the numbers.

Hey cheers 👍 Just thought I’d ask the question, what with people’s heads falling off.

Archived