#ReclaimTheFaith

33 minutes ago, real said:

Does ALMO think he (I'm treating them an a single entity) actually purchased the stand?

I'd assume that the debenture was formally included in the sale, the balance sheet was provided and liability for debts arising after the balance sheet date also formed part of the sale?

If the stand wasn't in the sale then it would rest with Corney or the council might (if the relevant clause exists) be able to dispute possession.

If I own a piece of land, which has a specific designation (let's call it BP) but then I split part of "BP" off and give it away for free, if I then sell the reduced size "BP" to someone else, with the deeds only including the smaller "BP", why would they think they owned a historic disposal?

If another party had an interest in the bit I split off, they could raise a case, but not the new owner of the revised "BP". 

You might notice that the claimant is not AL it is Oldham Athletic

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Abdallah knew exactly what he was buying. 1st press conf. Reporter:..just the football aspect you are owning here?
AL: ..football is the most important thing... Mark here knows more questions about it...
MM: Yeah, that’s why It’s the football club initially certainly, yes. #oafc

FFw10H9WQAIlT9G?format=jpg&name=small

from 11:50 ish

9 hours ago, singe said:
Abdallah knew exactly what he was buying. 1st press conf. Reporter:..just the football aspect you are owning here?
AL: ..football is the most important thing... Mark here knows more questions about it...
MM: Yeah, that’s why It’s the football club initially certainly, yes. #oafc

FFw10H9WQAIlT9G?format=jpg&name=small

from 11:50 ish

He's a liar. 

Even in that picture his expression looks like that of someone who's wondering just what he's done. 

On 12/4/2021 at 9:42 PM, Dave_Og said:

He's a liar. 

Even in that picture his expression looks like that of someone who's wondering just what he's done. 

The Trust at the time was briefed by Simon Brooke (The rep). He advised us that he told owner exactly what he was buying.

This is as Owner was stood on the terraces allegedly  saying " I am buying all this..." meaning BP.

Simon Brooke corrected him. This is before the deal was signed

10 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Well done all. I back you.

I’d like to see what the fan groups believe the route map to a sustainable future under new ownership (which we claim to be able to achieve by working together) actually is.

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

I suspect the reported attendance won't be much changed 

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/football-attendance-figures-inaccurate-12160375.amp

I often wonder if Ifollow viewers have  been included this season as there appears to be big rise in recorded attendance figures.

I always thought attendances meant being 'present', but another definition is 'watched'.

If that's the case the attendance at each Premiership game must be TV billions.😄

12 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

I hate an error, go on… 

"Fanbases can be complexed" (complex)

"The most dangerous thing....and we can't make difference" (missing 'a')

"fight for our clubs future" (missing apostrophe)

"and plea with supporters" (plead)

You asked...! :chubb:

23 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

I did! Thought I had boxed it but clearly not! Apologies. 

36 minutes ago, oafcmetty said:

My word. It’s telling that pretty much the only constructive comments on these posts come from a Blackpool fan.

Speaks volumes 

i despair 

11 minutes ago, Andy b said:

My word. It’s telling that pretty much the only constructive comments on these posts come from a Blackpool fan.

Speaks volumes 

i despair 

Really? There are 77 pages and without going through them all again I would say that is bollocks. Don't get me wrong Basil robbie's posts are thought provoking and interesting reading, but there are numerous constructive comments in this post, there are also wanderings it's what you tend to get on a football forum. 

On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, underdog said:

On 12/6/2021 at 12:25 PM, underdog said:

The Trust at the time was briefed by Simon Brooke (The rep). He advised us that he told owner exactly what he was buying.

This is as Owner was stood on the terraces allegedly  saying " I am buying all this..." meaning BP.

Simon Brooke corrected him. This is before the deal was signed

Are you saying we only have Brooke’s word for this? 😬

17 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

Is it worth considering a pack the park for Boxing Day?

Whether you are still going or you are boycotting at the moment, I think Boxing Day is the ideal game to show just what the club support could be to any potential buyer. 

Let’s make if loud!

Archived