Harry Kewell Departure Watch

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

I think with four relegation spots in L1 it is much easier to be dragged in, we've still got a bit of work to do to secure status but don't think we need to be talking ourselves into a relegation scrap at this point.

Pretty much agree with that, though some  (not you) forget it's 2 spaces, I just didn't want it splashed that I or lots believed we were going to get relegated. Like you say, we've still got work  to do and can't afford the players to be at the beach already.

59 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott2 said:

We could have a dog as manager and still wouldn't go down this season...

An unusual appointment granted, but one that I wouldn't be completely against.  What type of dog are you thinking?

We've already had plenty of managers who bark nonsense from the touchline.

I think HK has completely screwed up this season but his failure is significantly due to the owners and Barry not strengthening at the back properly when it was clear where it was all going wrong 

Hugely disappointing and completely predictable 

in conclusion I don’t really think it makes much difference who is manager as they will have a new squad each season and limited control 

Blitz, Corney, Owen, Lamsagam x2 continue to destroy our club

Called it at the start of the season we had a top attacking unit and that a CDM and a CB would send us up. My over positive mindset has sheilded me from seeing how right l was. Still hoping against hope that HK's Joe Royle tactics will come good.

Always back the manager and l do like him BUT l really hated it when he said if he had the money he would sign a striker and that theres no point trying to defend in division 4. lts the kind of frustrating arrogance people must feel when reading my posts 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Called it at the start of the season we had a top attacking unit and that a CDM and a CB would send us up. My over positive mindset has sheilded me from seeing how right l was. Still hoping against hope that HK's Joe Royle tactics will come good.

Always back the manager and l do like him BUT l really hated it when he said if he had the money he would sign a striker and that theres no point trying to defend in division 4. lts the kind of frustrating arrogance people must feel when reading my posts 😂😂😂

The frustration is palpable, the other night was the final straw and proper embarrassment at a level I've never felt before.

The penny has finally dropped that this is as good as it's ever going to get for a long while.

2 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

Here’s another theory....perhaps with the Covid situation they didn’t really want promotion this year.
Now I know that might sound daft, but It does seem that they’ve done their level best to avoid it!! 😉

Bazza on record saying we cant afford promotion and SC selling the manager for £40K when it looked like we might do it.

New boss, lower division, same shit.

48 minutes ago, Monty Burns said:

Always back the manager and l do like him BUT l really hated it when he said if he had the money he would sign a striker and that theres no point trying to defend in division 4.

Was that not just code for "Mo wants to sign a striker" ?

Archived