Playing Squad - Summer 21

8 minutes ago, johnboy said:

rumours said curle would formally this week.in a PTB intv with ceo it was reported that AL was in dubai with his family during the holy month of ramadan.would expect him to return soon.surely ALwants a presser and phptpshoot.

What are the quarantine rules for that trip?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Yeah...Jameson, Diarra, and Badan will have him in their pocket!!😂😂

But he didn't. He was crap when he played for Bradford against us. I was shocked. Thought he'd rip us one. He was taken off. He was moved on not that long afterwards.

And so Curle is confirmed on a two year deal. 👍

This preview could give a good indication on the type of players that we might bring in.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballleaguefc.com/northampton/

The majority of them are hardly "wow" signings but they are, for the most part, experienced and solid and don't seem to break the bank.  The massive success story from that list was Charlie Goode who, within the space of one season playing for Curle, went from being signed for a nominal fee to leaving for a club-record fee.

More players leaving?

Official site squad page no longer lists Chapman or Hough.

Other youth players (Sutton, Da Silva, Luamba, Vaughan, plus Williams though I still think that was his profile from the season before) are still listed.

35 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

More players leaving?

Official site squad page no longer lists Chapman or Hough.

Other youth players (Sutton, Da Silva, Luamba, Vaughan, plus Williams though I still think that was his profile from the season before) are still listed.

It saddens me when Youths leave. I know they all can't make it, and we don't know if there was issues, but you'd hope we'd have more than the average number of youths.

Sutton, Da Silva (half year deal) and Luamba sign. 

Williams offered third year in youth team.

Vaughan not mentioned, I think he’s a first year scholar so has another year before a pro deal is decided.

9 minutes ago, Crusoe said:

Sutton, Da Silva (half year deal) and Luamba sign. 

Williams offered third year in youth team.

Vaughan not mentioned, I think he’s a first year scholar so has another year before a pro deal is decided.

I'd have thought that a few bigger clubs would have had a look at Williams

Archived