Curle Gone

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, SweeperKeeper said:

They've been playing with three at the back in the FA Youth Cup.

Its ok to play 3 at the back if team can play it, obviously he youths can and have done well........ just play the kids with a couple first teamers.

Well I haven't a scooby what pedigree Benachour has or where he came from but he might as well have a go as our U18s are over performing.

Let's be honest he can't do much worse and perhaps giving some of the youth team a few opportunities and a simpler more forward thinking set up could work.

No old has-been fuckers for me either please.....or Shez😉

12 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Well I haven't a scooby what pedigree Benachour has or where he came from but he might as well have a go as our U18s are over performing.

Let's be honest he can't do much worse and perhaps giving some of the youth team a few opportunities and a simpler more forward thinking set up could work.

No old has-been fuckers for me either please.....or Shez😉

I can see the first team continuing to do shite and the youth team becoming shite without him 

glass half empty like 

16 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

I can see the first team continuing to do shite and the youth team becoming shite without him 

glass half empty like 

There's always consequences, only, the current regime either don't see them or care about them. Who is Benachour's second because I can see him doing well [better than Curle] and being offered the job until the end of the season[short term as per usual].

Archived