Mr BP1960

12 hours ago, Wardie said:

Great news for you, BP and a little kick in the teeth to your detractors.
Good luck.

To be fair most posters that had issues with @BP1960 was about a bit of repetitiveness in a few of his posts. 😉

Congratulations on your talents being recognised by the club and here's hoping you unearth a gem or two that will take us up this league and beyond! 👍

• Like 4

17 hours ago, BP1960 said:

After a call from the club thanks to @adamoafc

I'll be assisting the club with scouting on a voluntary basis and going to a match on Saturday to check on a player. I obviously cannot give player names anymore due to confidentiality, but welcome any tips to follow up on players fans recommend like those above.

Let's hope we can spot a gem or 2.

Great news, good luck and hope it goes well 👍

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BP1960 said:

After a call from the club thanks to @adamoafc

I'll be assisting the club with scouting on a voluntary basis and going to a match on Saturday to check on a player. I obviously cannot give player names anymore due to confidentiality, but welcome any tips to follow up on players fans recommend like those above.

Let's hope we can spot a gem or 2.

Congratulations, good luck with your new role!

28 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

He was shit. And as a loan player we needed better than shit. We never signed him as a long term thing. He was pants

The thing is with young players I look for potential maturing 2 years on. I could  see he'd grow stronger in time and with experience be a better player.

We have seen many young loanees who haven't done well here, although you do get some who impress immediately. It can be a bit of a risk business with young players.

I'm not perfect, I don't think anyone is with players from other academies.

11 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

He was shit when we had him to be fair, now ironically partnering Edmondson who he kept out of our team at the time.

I had a bet on him to score the first goal in the match when we played away at Oxford Utd back in 2016…

I have no idea why.

He did the business at 60-1 👍

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Can you give us an Idea of the process. Does one good report mean watch another?

I'll ask if he's been seen, if not I recommend he is asap. Although at a much lower level I'd expect his club would want a sizable fee with add ons, you won't get this lad for nothing.