MATCH: Peterborough Sports (H) 20/12/22 - FA Trophy 3rd Round

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, 100milesaway said:

I see quite a lot of Darlington. They are flying at the top of National league North. Went with my Newcastle supporting neighbour to watch them 2 weeks ago, against Kettering. 

How's Jacob Hazell settling in? I saw a lot of him playing for Whitby over the past 2 seasons in the division below and he was a class act. Has he made a success of the move up?

9 minutes ago, astottie said:

How's Jacob Hazell settling in? I saw a lot of him playing for Whitby over the past 2 seasons in the division below and he was a class act. Has he made a success of the move up?

Strange really, because he scored both Darlo goals but did very little else . He also didn't look the most mobile of players. But he obviously knows where the nets are situated. 

On 12/18/2022 at 5:28 PM, 100milesaway said:

...His one complaint though, was that the floodlights are shockingly bad at BP. Even worse than the Darlo 12 bulbs on 3 sticks set up.

I think the floodies are on the agenda for replacement with LEDs...unless I have dreamt that. 

11 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

DR alluded to this in his Twitter q and a I think 

That's where I heard it. It makes sense to pay the initial outlay and save a small fortune in the long-run. Plus, the visibility benefits will be enormous, the players might be able to see where the opposition's goal is! :D 

4 hours ago, Wardie said:

That's where I heard it. It makes sense to pay the initial outlay and save a small fortune in the long-run. Plus, the visibility benefits will be enormous, the players might be able to see where the opposition's goal is! :D 

yeah he said that and also solar panels and a bore hole for water. shudnt buzz about such normal thinking but l do!!

4 hours ago, Wardie said:

And brighter than the advertising displays.

18 hours ago, Wardie said:

I think the floodies are on the agenda for replacement with LEDs...unless I have dreamt that. 

They’ve changed the lights on the floodlights in the corner of main stand/ RRE, looked miles better last home game. Still looked terrible in the other 2 floodlights I could see which haven’t been changed, and I couldn’t see the 4th floodlight. 

Archived