New manager being discussed?

• Replies 684
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holden has to go as well I agree. Get Murray back as no.2 and an experienced no.1

Club gone down hill rapidly since holden came back.

Wonder how many games we have won since he came back. I'm guessing less than 10

Murray the same guy who was around to say Gregory wasn't any better than what we had?

I'm happy to take a pass on him.

I still dont see why we need 3 coaching the team from the bench. A case of too many cooks IMO.

Jones and Forte took the game to them in the second half and that will have been because they took the iniative themselves.

Edited by BP1960

We do need a better tactician, that is true.

I don't think that necessarily has to come in the form of an experienced manager.

Neither do I. Someone with fresh ideas and knows what they're doing would be better long term. Experience might keep us up but might not be able to kick on after that.

I still dont see why we need 3 coaching the team from the bench. A case of too many cooks IMO.

Jones and Forte took the game to them in the second half and that will have been because they took the iniative themselves.

Maybe not during the game but I can see why we have 3 coaches during the week to work on things on an individual basis.

Granted the current 3 are not having any impact here.

Can't see any movement on that front until later this month. Given they already met at the start of the week with no action, he can quite rightly point to an improved performance despite losing players and failing to secure one of his targets. The fact that he's put his own hand in his pocket to try and improve things (eg the Chapel Rd portakabin/ canteen) would also make it not as straightforward if Corney decided he wanted to get rid.